PDA

View Full Version : stalker trouble

psantiago312
02-06-2016, 05:28 AM
im have authentication issues with my stalker i have deleted kodi reinstalled kodi reset mac address over 10x's and also changed mac address 8x's and still keep getting authentication issues.....and now iptv66 wont let me reset or change mac address

psantiago312
02-06-2016, 05:29 AM
and now iptv66 wont let me reset or change mac address

DarkSide
02-06-2016, 05:30 AM
make sure the serial number is 13 digits, and you need a device id 1.. you can leave the rest of the fields blank

psantiago312
02-06-2016, 05:31 AM
i did all that and still not working even went to SHA-256 hash calculator cause i saw it on here and still no good

crazed 9.6
02-06-2016, 05:31 AM
and now iptv66 wont let me reset or change mac address

yes, they know.
It is a touch and go thing, and being addressed.

Thnx for reports :)

dara
02-06-2016, 05:33 AM
With the built in PVR Stalker, the minimum requirement is to have a MAC that is linked to your donation, a custom serial number and Device_id 1 set up. Also, please let us know what version of Kodi you are currently using as a start. It will be helpful to read up the tutorials on this forum as well as on the EPG forum on what exactly you need to do to configure the PVR.

psantiago312
02-06-2016, 05:33 AM
so when do u think i should try to redone it....cause im almost at my breaking point LOL

psantiago312
02-06-2016, 05:34 AM
i have used kodi 15.2 and 16 rc2 and still not working

psantiago312
02-06-2016, 05:38 AM
i even followedthese instructions......and still wgetting same message.........How-To: Set up Kodi's included pvr.stalker client with **********
We recommend you use pvr.stalker.nfps instead and follow this much easier guide http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...with-epg-ninja
However, If you cannot get that to work, then you can use the version that is already included with kodi, here is what you need to do;
[B]
If coming from another device or plugin such as IPTV stalker you must first go reset your mac on papiao or the iptv66 site.

-----------------------------------------------------
1) In Kodi, from the Main Page, Select System > Add-ons > My add-ons > PVR clients

2) Look for Stalker Client, and Click to bring up Add-on information, click on Configure and select General

3) Connection Timeout set to 120 - (We will use Portal 1)

4) MAC Address, enter your MAC that has been linked to your donation. Your linked mac is 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx , where the x's are Hex digits (0-9, A-F). The colons are required, and there is no letter 'oh'

5) Server Address, enter your correct server as follows;
NFPS - portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
IPTV66 - mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
ROCKET - portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html

6) Login and Password is your Donation number

7) Guide Preference - XMLTV only (XMLTV Preferred,also work but takes much longer to load)

8) Enable "Cache Guide Data" and set Cache time to 12 hours if your using the 24 hour pull, and 24 hours if your using the 72 hour pull

9) XMLTV - Scope - Remote URL and enter one of the following (filling in your mac and donation number of course)

NFPS or ROCKET : https://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/<guide>
IPTV66: https://iptv66.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/<guide>

Replace "<guide>" with the following (EG: .....xxxxx/fname/NFPSF4)
NFPSF1 - English (Low memory Devices)
NFPSF2 - English, non DST (Low memory devices)
NFPSF3 - Full (Colorful Guide and all channel info)
NFPSF4 - Full, non DST (Colorful Guide and all channel info)

10) Advanced - Use Alphanumeric combos for Serial Number (12-13 characters) , Device IDs (5-6 characters) and Signature (5-6 characters)

11) Click OK to save your settings. Click on Enable to enable the client.

12) Navigate back to the Kodi Main Window, select System > Live TV > General

13) Select Enable, might get a 'Load of channels' error, Disable/Enable again, leave it for a minute then it should start loading/download the guide

For a video walkthrough on how to set this up see Tech Timeruuu's vid
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW_modjLNHI
FAQ:
Q. Help! I cant get it working at all or my guide is not in color.
A.1 You made a typo. erase everything and start over.
A.2 You left it set to "provider only" or "provider preferred" it should be "XMLTV only" for best performance
A.3 If neither A1 or A2 are true and everything is in right. go change your mac on Papiao, and start over.

Q. HELP!!! i have tried everything above and it still will not work.
A. {
1. Put Kodi in debug mode. (google it)
2. install the "Kodi log uploader" program plugin from the kodi repo
3. restart Kodi and run the log uploader
4. pm me the link to your log file. (this log file contains login details, do not post on the forum)}

crazed 9.6
02-06-2016, 05:39 AM
so when do u think i should try to redone it....cause im almost at my breaking point LOL

retry a few times at a time. Then stop for awhile. Come back here and see how others are doing.
Then retry again.
If you exceed maybe 10 or 20 retrys in one 24 hour period you may be blocked till next day... but prolly that does not work correctly yet.

psantiago312
02-06-2016, 05:41 AM
ok thanks what when i check my mac on iptv66 it look like its still good it say 89 days left should i just wait to and give you guys time to correct this and than try will someone post it on here that all is working again

crazed 9.6
02-06-2016, 05:49 AM
ok thanks what when i check my mac on iptv66 it look like its still good it say 89 days left should i just wait to and give you guys time to correct this and than try will someone post it on here that all is working again

i would wait as long as you can just before the crazy frustration sets in.
Give it till morning, then try again.

We will be here for updates and reports :)

psantiago312
02-06-2016, 06:00 AM
thank u i will update all of you guys tommorrw thanks