PDA

View Full Version : authentication failure fix this worked for me

Marley
02-05-2016, 05:09 AM
this worked for me thanks to Darkside
try this, worked for some others

c/p

I see that a lot of user are having this issue with there Donation # authentication Error appearing when asked to login. This is what I did to fix this after 2 days of headaches,resets etc. First reset the portal so you can get fresh login credentials, then type in your Donation # without pressing OK just yet make sure you have a laptop or pc available for next steps. Go to your Donation checker fill in the info and you should see your info regards your Donation and days left and MAC make sure it matches your STB. If everything looks good just press RESET IPTV that's all you need to do with that at the same time press OK on your box and that should fix that Error. After that just restart the portal, and everything should work.
authentication failure fix

LEAFER9999
02-05-2016, 02:55 PM
tried but no go
movies play but black screen for all other

Stavman
02-06-2016, 04:47 AM
I tried it a couple times and it didn't work for me either. Thanks for the effort. Any other ideas?

Marley
02-06-2016, 04:53 AM
this is only a fix for authentication Error appearing when asked to login worked for many that tried it on ninija

geman220
02-06-2016, 06:35 AM
this is only a fix for authentication Error appearing when asked to login worked for many that tried it on ninija

Is this a fix for pvr.stalker.nfps authentication error?

soya
02-06-2016, 10:54 AM
it seems a lot of us having authentication problems and there isn't any solution to this problem right now hope it get fix soon

suatoo
02-06-2016, 10:59 PM
i was having issues with loading my channels (i have service with iks66) downloaded the kodi 16.0 then went to the ********** site and downloaded the latest pvr.stalker.nfps zip, installed it and disabled the one that came with the kodi, inputed my last 3 segments of my MAC and entered my donation. then i enabled the pvr but did not enable the tv under the tv settings, did what asft wrote then enabled the tv and it worked like a charm. thank you!

Stavman
02-07-2016, 04:45 AM
What does "reset portal" mean exactly? I'm not quite sure I understand that step. Thanks!

Marley
02-07-2016, 06:13 PM
its when you restart your url for the server or add you info to the url

Stavman
02-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Ok, Thanks. still can't get it to work though.

Ferdeenand
02-08-2016, 06:41 PM
Don't get any channels at all.

Jamr77
02-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Getting same thing

gr8gazu
02-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Running Kodi 15.2 on an Acer tablet with Android 4.4.2 using Stalker Client with donation/route number imputed for username/pass already.
I get the exact following error message after I click on 'Reset IPTV' on the Route checker site:
'There's an error. You can't reset this MAC
for one of the following reason:
Your can't reset a mac without status running
You can't reset the same mac more than 3 times a day
You can't made more than 15 reset 1 a day

My status show's running after I check my route at: https://iks66.tv/main/search
I have not tried to reset the same mac more then once today ( or any other day)
I have not tired to do a reset more than 15 times in a day (I think that is what the message means??)

I followed the steps in this main post: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13455-IPTV-Service-HELP-After-UPDATE
and even got the 256 hash device ID.

Any advice or anyone else having similar issue for 'Resetting IPTV'?

DarkSide
02-10-2016, 01:08 AM
erase the mac, hit submit, go back in, mac should show all 0's... put your mac back in and hit submit... same thing as iptv reset

Running Kodi 15.2 on an Acer tablet with Android 4.4.2 using Stalker Client with donation/route number imputed for username/pass already.
I get the exact following error message after I click on 'Reset IPTV' on the Route checker site:
'There's an error. You can't reset this MAC
for one of the following reason:
Your can't reset a mac without status running
You can't reset the same mac more than 3 times a day
You can't made more than 15 reset 1 a day

My status show's running after I check my route at: https://iks66.tv/main/search
I have not tried to reset the same mac more then once today ( or any other day)
I have not tired to do a reset more than 15 times in a day (I think that is what the message means??)

I followed the steps in this main post: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13455-IPTV-Service-HELP-After-UPDATE
and even got the 256 hash device ID.

Any advice or anyone else having similar issue for 'Resetting IPTV'?

ilan
02-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Everyone is in the same boat. There is no scam. The system will work again without a doubt. They're trying to make the system better, but there are aches and pains on the way to achieving that end.

theogeerman
02-10-2016, 01:32 AM
Thank you Ilan,
I apologize to all readers if my reaction was not the best one and for my frustration of finally decided to pay for the service and receive the first nice impression.

Will wait. thank you for your time

gr8gazu
02-11-2016, 12:17 AM
erase the mac, hit submit, go back in, mac should show all 0's... put your mac back in and hit submit... same thing as iptv reset

Thank you for the information DarkSide. I tried to follow the steps, but after I delete the MAC address and hit 'Submit' I can get an error message stating; "MAC Address could not be update". Even when I try inputting a different MAC Address # I get the same error.

Not sure if there is any solution to that error as yet.