PDA

View Full Version : Registering MAC address with IKS

abzik1122
02-04-2016, 06:38 AM
I've donated last June and my order # is 13 digits not the 16 that are required for the new portal.
Theres a MAC address linked right now however it needs to be reset. Please assist.

scorsese
02-04-2016, 06:53 AM
You need the order number that came with your e-mail and donation code when you purchased it.. The powers that be just changed it, used to be only donation code needed.If you bought from a reseller get info off him, good luck on that though. Lucky my mac is ok for now as i do not have order number since i bought from reseller.

abzik1122
02-04-2016, 03:06 PM
I do have the order number and the code. i bought directly from iks4less.. the portal seems to not be taking my old order number though as its not enough digits.

floder2
02-04-2016, 03:24 PM
I do have the order number and the code. i bought directly from iks4less.. the portal seems to not be taking my old order number though as its not enough digits.

That 13 digit number must be iks4less order number and not NFPS order number witch is 16 digits

abzik1122
02-04-2016, 07:08 PM
i used to be able to get in using the 13 digit number, thats how i input the MAC address in the first place.. Would iks4less even provide the 16 digit? wasnt aware that they are a reseller :(

Dmaster_PR
02-04-2016, 07:16 PM
i used to be able to get in using the 13 digit number, thats how i input the MAC address in the first place.. Would iks4less even provide the 16 digit? wasnt aware that they are a reseller :(

Not sure if they are from the ones supported in this forum. I took a look at their page and the price they offer is not the same of what we pay on IKS66, NFPS and rocket

Good Luck trying to get the transaction ID from them, they may have bought a bulk number of subscriptions and may be hard to link the transaction number to your account.

Let us know how it went.

abzik1122
02-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Not sure if they are from the ones supported in this forum. I took a look at their page and the price they offer is not the same of what we pay on IKS66, NFPS and rocket

Good Luck trying to get the transaction ID from them, they may have bought a bulk number of subscriptions and may be hard to link the transaction number to your account.

Let us know how it went.

makes sense.. i think they are trying to get their own portal for linking MAC numbers at the moment... damn it!