PDA

View Full Version : stalker client

vicrattlehea
02-04-2016, 12:48 AM
hey guys just wondering if the server is still having issues I just went to load the channels and said authorization failed did the old trick and still nothing then I came and read they have had some issues since updating the security on the server was just wondering if there still working on it or am I not doing something right? really glad to see that the security is being updated hope it helps peoples mac's from getting stolen

scorsese
02-04-2016, 12:56 AM
Seems like the server is down, same issue.

vicrattlehea
02-04-2016, 01:07 AM
I got it working you need to put in your Username and Password that they send you once you donate the channels are not loading but ohh well I am sure there working on it I am all for more security kick the thieves of the server so those of use who donate can have better service

bbong
02-17-2016, 09:24 PM
d
I got it working you need to put in your Username and Password that they send you once you donate the channels are not loading but ohh well I am sure there working on it I am all for more security kick the thieves of the server so those of use who donate can have better service

I use PVR Stalker NFPS Client, but with NFPS option it doesn't allow for Username and Password to be entered, what am I missing here?

dara
02-17-2016, 10:11 PM
d

I use PVR Stalker NFPS Client, but with NFPS option it doesn't allow for Username and Password to be entered, what am I missing here?

The donation number is your username/password.