PDA

View Full Version : I lost my order number to retrieve my donations

mmtech8888
02-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Hi I have a big problem I lost my order number to retrieve my donations what can i do to retrieve then I have my Mac address linked to those donation I already try to contact the IKSprivateserver.com explained the situation but no answer yet, the reason is because I have more donations and was trying to linked those mac address to the new donations but the system is telling me those mac address already exist so what can you guys recommend try to retrieve the donations or linked to the new donations.

theone
02-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Hi I have a big problem I lost my order number to retrieve my donations what can i do to retrieve then I have my Mac address linked to those donation I already try to contact the IKSprivateserver.com explained the situation but no answer yet, the reason is because I have more donations and was trying to linked those mac address to the new donations but the system is telling me those mac address already exist so what can you guys recommend try to retrieve the donations or linked to the new donations.

Please do not hijack someone else's thread, please start your own thread, thanks. Post moved.