PDA

View Full Version : fuse or viox2

Marley
01-21-2016, 09:21 PM
fuse or viox2 wow they ask me that so many times i really like both of them but truly if i had pick one now its fuse as of today im really not a gamer and luv the free to air but dont tell my kids that

Kimbo
01-21-2016, 11:01 PM
I'm a big gamer (Xbox & PC) and Vixo 2 is really good but those games are more geared towards kids and teens. It's a great extra for the Vixo 2 with all the bells and whistles but the Fuse options of tuners for me are more attractive to me. I have both and they are top of the line IPTV/Kodi receivers!!IMHO

tdcarnut
02-04-2016, 07:38 AM
I notice that one of the primary sponsors does not list the fuse on their product sheet; none for sale. Seems odd.

Android Man
02-04-2016, 03:30 PM
I like the viox2 myself.

Marley
02-04-2016, 04:29 PM
look if you like games or have many apps which arte coming this is a great box the viox2 been running it when it first came out and still great second to that is fuse with new chip set which in my books is bad ass box that in my living room on 80 inch tv luv colors and how fast it is really flip coin

ljhookem14
02-05-2016, 04:19 AM
Laser/asft....I'm down to those 2 and really only care about IPTV and KODI...but I want to be able to customize KODI how I want it with different builds or Addons, skin-settings etc...

I don't play games...none whatsoever.

Also, do I need a tuner? I read the tuner thread by Laser and I seem lost. I'm actually a very experienced KODI user and have 2 different devices (Nvidia Shield & FireStick) running PVR StalkerClient. I just want something better for IPTV.

So again do I need a tuner and which Avov model and runner should I buy?

Marley
02-05-2016, 05:49 AM
you dont need buy tuner for fuse its a option to have and fuse has new chip set in it

abidzip
02-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Laser/asft....I'm down to those 2 and really only care about IPTV and KODI...but I want to be able to customize KODI how I want it with different builds or Addons, skin-settings etc...

I don't play games...none whatsoever.

Also, do I need a tuner? I read the tuner thread by Laser and I seem lost. I'm actually a very experienced KODI user and have 2 different devices (Nvidia Shield & FireStick) running PVR StalkerClient. I just want something better for IPTV.

So again do I need a tuner and which Avov model and runner should I buy?

I have all these boxes and the Nvidia Shield wins hands down! Super fast, zero freezing and 1080p no problem! Sold the rest, never looking back!