PDA

View Full Version : Moved Android box to a new location an hour ago & now Stalker Client wont load

slizzy
01-21-2016, 12:11 AM
I finally got the Stalker Client in Kodi 15.2 working perfectly today at my business location after having no luck for a couple days.After checking several channels & feeing relieved I turn everything off & bring the box home.Plug it in just to see Stalker Client channels not loading.I've look through threads like I've done the last few days & didn" t see a solution nor the same problem.Is this normal since I moved the box.What's the fix if any? I'm back to frustrated again.Just want to watch TV.... oh.i tried doing the fresh mac thing too.no luck

Walldo89
01-21-2016, 12:16 AM
Try to clear you cache.

DarkSide
01-21-2016, 12:18 AM
try and clear the tv data as well... and see what happens

Marley
01-21-2016, 12:28 AM
sure your internet is connect to box reboot router and box could still have the other router setting

Roach46
01-21-2016, 12:52 AM
Might be cause of different ip address

big dady
01-21-2016, 02:25 AM
Ip address as nothing to do with it, i use it on my phone all over the place

slizzy
01-21-2016, 04:43 PM
I gave up on it last nite after rebooting router,refreshing mac ,clearing data & cache.No matter what it would not load channels.I'm back at my business location & about to hook it up & see if it works.Yesterday it worked perfect until i took it home.Bizzar!

slizzy
01-21-2016, 05:10 PM
Its working perfectly at my business location.I have the same internet service at home.Does anyone know why I can't get channels to load at home? I didn't change any settings..

slizzy
01-23-2016, 05:53 AM
cleared data & cacheReimstalled Kodi.Still cant get channels to load at home.Sent Rocket.tv an email.They responded by saying "IPTV Stalker no longer supported.Use PVR Client".The thing is I mentioned I was using PVR Client at the beginning of my email.I know I can't be the first customer that ever had this issue.There has to be a solution.

Marley
01-23-2016, 06:34 AM
have you ever tried and ran app to see if a movie plays from box at home thats weird hope you find out and post what it was

slizzy
01-27-2016, 10:52 PM
All other addons play at home.Even SuperHero build with their channels via Simple Stalker Client loads & works.It's just Stalker channels won't load at home.Phoenix,1Channel,Velocity,Stream1Source,every thing else works.I've tried everything.I've reset mac,changed port.Next I'm gonna try & set up a new box at home & see what happens.