PDA

View Full Version : Getting iratated. And will be taking my business elseware

Walldo89
01-20-2016, 03:45 PM
Have baught over 30 donations and about to purches more but seriously consider other providers. Still getting freezing on sky sports news and several other channels.

Im no longer satisfied with "were dealing with it" as a valid response. The people behind this are making a fortune.
Yet seen to care very little about the source of there income. Other providers even have HD channels. Nfps iptv has had a major advantage being the biggest name in the iptv business. But are majorly falling behind the competition. Iam holding off untill friday to make 10 more donations and hoping they get there finger out. And start giving actual feed back on the issue. What is being done to resolve it. And a "rough" estimate on a fix

I know iam not alone on this issue!

No one is going to renew there donations after the year when werr treated like we dont exist and or matter. And getting flogged off with "There working on it"

I hope to get some proper and informative answers or i will be going elseware.

theone
01-20-2016, 03:49 PM
Have baught over 30 donations and about to purches more but seriously consider other providers. Still getting freezing on sky sports news and several other channels.

Im no longer satisfied with "were dealing with it" as a valid response. The people behind this are making a fortune.
Yet seen to care very little about the source of there income. Other providers even have HD channels. Nfps iptv has had a major advantage being the biggest name in the iptv business. But are majorly falling behind the competition. Iam holding off untill friday to make 10 more donations and hoping they get there finger out. And start giving actual feed back on the issue. What is being done to resolve it. And a "rough" estimate on a fix

I know iam not alone on this issue!

No one is going to renew there donations after the year when werr treated like we dont exist and or matter. And getting flogged off with "There working on it"

I hope to get some proper and informative answers or i will be going elseware.
Don't give me any crap about others working better, I have a few other IPTV services and all work the same way. Some channels freeze and some don't. As for the HD, I cant answer as to why they are still not available but I am hoping that after Feb. New changes they will be available.

Walldo89
01-20-2016, 04:08 PM
I obviously cant name certain competition but my friend has one running on his box. 85% of channels are HD and working fine. Theres only so much flogging off you can take.

theone
01-20-2016, 04:18 PM
Bull, I have yet to see any service that is perfect. There are the odd channels that will freeze. IPTV is not yet up to par like the satellite dish.

catz
01-20-2016, 04:23 PM
As a reseller you must know the rule about selling on the site. Please refrain from promoting your wares.

Walldo89
01-20-2016, 04:26 PM
Iam in no way promoting. Iam saying im considering going elseware. How else are we ment to get in contact with the people behind it. This is the only way we can vent our anger! And iv had just about enough of it. And im not saying its flawless the one. But it certainly alot more stable than this product here.

catz
01-20-2016, 04:40 PM
Have you read the site rules yet? Bashing a service is in there you know.

Walldo89
01-20-2016, 04:51 PM
Im simply stateing facts! If the people behind this service cant take constructive criticism. Shame on them! Its a bad day free apps are pulling better streams than a payed for service.
You cant argue with that.

theone
01-20-2016, 05:01 PM
Im simply stateing facts! If the people behind this service cant take constructive criticism. Shame on them! Its a bad day free apps are pulling better streams than a payed for service.
You cant argue with that.

Lol, stop with the crap lies.

Roach46
01-20-2016, 05:13 PM
I have an idea, get cable, problem solved

Walldo89
01-20-2016, 07:19 PM
Im not using crap lies 😄 what are you 12? Come up with some form of arguement on your part will you? And i do have cable roach. But dont get the US channels.

theone
01-20-2016, 07:28 PM
Im not using crap lies �� what are you 12? Come up with some form of arguement on your part will you? And i do have cable roach. But dont get the US channels.

Just the same way as you need to prove that other services are working flawless. One more rant out of you and your going on vacation for bashing.

JoeSshmoe
01-20-2016, 07:40 PM
Hey walldo it's working great here on the east coast no freezing what so ever

Walldo89
01-20-2016, 08:12 PM
Are you using pvr client joe?

Walldo89
01-20-2016, 08:14 PM
The one. My arguement stands. Goto phoenix or uk turks. And i have no problems. All im saying.

JoeSshmoe
01-20-2016, 08:15 PM
yes im using stalker nfps pvr client

sat-junkie
01-20-2016, 08:34 PM
i just went through ALL the sky channels and they all work flawless and i'm using PVR Stalker NFPS client...How about you try to use an updated version of the client I'll even post a link where you can get it..why B*tch when it could be easily your set up that's messed up

http://www.**********/

crazed 9.6
01-20-2016, 09:04 PM
wow, take your finger out ... what the heck is that supposed to mean?
And you say you been getting no customer support, I say wow again.
I went outta my way to help you get one of your codes working just a few days ago.
Hard to even beleive that you have more then one or two codes at this point, neither mind 10 or what ever you profess to have.
And threatening to take your business else where does nothing except piss off the staff !
Just do it and stop this BS !

Capt.Kangaroo
01-20-2016, 09:08 PM
Why don't you use your buddy's excellent service then.
I would if its that good

crazed 9.6
01-20-2016, 09:14 PM
The one. My arguement stands. Goto phoenix or uk turks. And i have no problems. All im saying.

free channels thru Phoenix are not flawless either. I been watching a TV series for the last few days. I am up to season 3 - episode 1 and guess what?
I can not get past the first 2 minutes into the episode and it crashes, everytime.

Just cause your system says one thing, that does not make it true.
And frankly with these posts here from other members stating what they see, I call BullChit on you.

I told you by posting crap like you been posting is a good way to piss off the staff !

Walldo89
01-20-2016, 10:43 PM
I owe a apology as i have switched to the stb emulator and its all flawless and no buffering in site! it seems the pvr client is faulty. Apologies to theone crazed2.0 & sat-junkie i was extremely irratated.
(I never lied about any thing though)

Marley
01-21-2016, 12:24 AM
good to hear and great for the apology shows what your made of

rmoore2929
01-22-2016, 02:37 AM
Where can i get stb emulator playstore?

Marley
01-22-2016, 03:33 AM
look by feb1 you will need a new one should come out soon i hope

Orziz
01-22-2016, 06:19 AM
Anybody complaining about the service who is running an emulator needs to go out and buy a real box!

spdklls99
01-24-2016, 02:31 AM
I'll admit..ive complained about the never ending freezing buffering and stuttering on a ton of channels..was using stalker addon all 2015..
just bought a mag254 because of the feb 1st deal..I havent found a channel that buffers yet (the ones that arent down and play that is) plus the image quality looks way better..I would have bought the mag a long time ago had I known for a fact how much better it was over using kodi..Ill keep using kodi..just not for the live tv

Kimbo
01-24-2016, 02:37 AM
It's great you have it working, anyone else that has any questions please post in the proper section (Box, IPTV, Stalker, etc...) We are working hard to provide a quality IPTV service so it's always good to read about the issues your having as that specific question might already been asked and answered!!

I highly recommend an Avov or Mag box which is made for IPTV uses...:)