PDA

View Full Version : Stalker Client 1.0.3 in Kodi 16 Beta5

expatter
01-13-2016, 08:11 PM
This update is quite a nice upgrade in speed. Channels and guide load lightening fast in windows. On my android (minix neo) there are also 14 demo channels built in that are a teaser that the next update will be 'the shizzle'. Included on the demo channels is the movie Big Buck Bunny in 1080p, hence my feeling that the next iteration is going to amaze us. Any thoughts?

psycon
01-13-2016, 08:21 PM
u sure those demo channels arent the demo iptv pvr client.. it is enabled by default usually..

also. the changelopg only suggests language files have changed since 1.0.1 so any speed improvements could be kodi itself and not the plugin... i did notice the latest nightly is 7 megs smaller than all previous.. (on OSX), normally only see changes of a meg at a time if that.. something must have changed..

expatter
01-13-2016, 09:56 PM
You were correct about the demo client being enabled. I don't install all the pvr addons in windows but didn't get the option to be selective in android when installing. So the improvements could be Kodi itself. The write up did state that the DXVA in windows along with coding changes too technical to mention were included in the update. Either way, the speed is most welcomed.