PDA

View Full Version : How To Download With Genesis

Kimbo
02-27-2015, 03:12 PM
C/P from Ray1986:

One of the most common questions I see asked in regards to Genesis is how to download video files. Some people will even out right say it cannot be done, usually because they don't understand how it works. To help people along with this, I have done a short step by step guide on how to download your video files via Genesis. I hope this helps those that are stuck with getting it to download or don't understand.

Step 1
Go into your Genesis settings and set your download folder (doesn't have to be the same as mine, obviously), like so:

Step 2
Once you've selected your download folder, go to 'Playback' and select 'Folder' for Host Selection. Also make sure to turn auto-play off. Once done , hit 'OK':

Step 3
Now go to the movie or TV show episode that you want to download, and highlight it:

Step 4
Hit enter on the movie or TV show episode, just like you would if you were going to watch it there and then. Your sources will appear:

Step 5
Instead of hitting enter on a source to watch it, bring up the context menu, and you'll see that you have an 'Download video' option. Hit enter on that:

Step 6
So long as Genesis can download the file, you'll see a pop up like the one below. Click confirm and Genesis will start to download the video file in the background. You will be alerted of the progress at every 10%.

Marley
02-27-2015, 04:09 PM
you can do that to any app

Kimbo
02-27-2015, 04:11 PM
great info for beginners i gather.:)

Waterbug
12-21-2016, 04:47 PM
Question??? Now that I have files downloaded, how can I convert them to a DVD format??? I have yet to get the answer.

Kimbo
12-21-2016, 05:57 PM
there are programs to do that from M3 files to DVR rip. check youtube!!

vodkaicel
01-26-2017, 08:32 PM
you cannot record programs on TV live channels?

cwh060
01-27-2017, 04:50 PM
From Windows, Mac or Linux, you certainly can record live programs. Android, I'm not sure about.

Search Kodi-playercorefactory on GitHub

edita
02-25-2017, 12:47 PM
Thanks Laser
افضل مواقع التورنت (http://www.creati-ve.com/2017/02/best-torrent-sites-download.html)