PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink t6 trying to setup

spunky543
01-05-2016, 03:28 AM
Hello all I have a dreamlink t6 I installed the fusion repository but I do not have ipstalker I have a rocket with iptv which add on is best to use and how do I install it thanks

crazed 9.6
01-05-2016, 03:39 AM
You can just grab the stalker version add-on and load that by itself.
The version 9.0.21 is the one you would use, at least I think that's still the correct version.
Check the thread linked below and you'll find the 9.0.21 version there in an attachment on post #1

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-%289-0-21%29-iVue-compatible-send-serial-number-enabled

C/P
You have to use version 9.0.21 and install it as a video addon.
When you configure the stalker you need a custom mac with the last 3 sets from your T6.
You need to enter the serial from the T6 and make up some random number for both device id's.
Then link your mac to the donation after you are done setting up stalker.
I installed stalker twice and had the mac already linked to the donation, but it would not connect to the server.
Both times I had to clear the mac from the donation and relink the mac again.

The serial number for the 'T6' is on the bottom of the unit. Use your donation number in the signature area when you set up. I just made up a number as said above for my ID's. Do not change the url that is already set in the app. Thought I would add this to maybe help someone.

spunky543
01-05-2016, 03:47 AM
ThAnks so I just put this on a usb flash stick ?

crazed 9.6
01-05-2016, 03:56 AM
ThAnks so I just put this on a usb flash stick ?

yup, then load as zip.

It will be similar steps as how you loaded the fusion repository.

spunky543
01-05-2016, 04:05 AM
thanks i installed it but when i goto open it i can choose nfps rocket or iptv66 i choose rocket and it says iptv stalker authorization failed? thanks

crazed 9.6
01-05-2016, 04:17 AM
yea, it can be a little tricky to get working. Reset the MAC to all zeros. Then set up the stalker then before you connect, go back to website and set the MAC to correct one and then connect the
Re-read my first post. You'll see the guy had to mess around to get the mAC linked and working on that stalker

spunky543
01-05-2016, 01:36 PM
thanks i got it to work how do i get epg and channel numbers?