PDA

View Full Version : How to suspend the pvr client until needed

matrixebiz
01-02-2016, 05:37 AM
Hello, I have Kodi setup in two different rooms using the Stalker Client NFPS pvr and when enabled, Kodi or the Client is always checking Authentication so basically am unable to watch Live Tv in one location with both Kodi's running because they will be constantly competing for the service to be running so I need to turn one of the Kodi machines off but I would like to do other stuff with Kodi on the other machine at the same time as the other one is on. Is this possible?

Roach46
01-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Go into settings in kodi, select tv, and disable it

matrixebiz
01-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Go into settings in kodi, select tv, and disable it

Sorry, I meant to have it do it automatically when I leave the TV section and go into another section of Kodi.

ilan
01-03-2016, 12:44 AM
No, there is no way to have TV or the PVR automatically disable itself when you leave the TV section. However, disabling either, as mentioned above, is a fast, easy procedure.

sat-junkie
01-03-2016, 12:50 AM
It takes literally 6 seconds to enable live tv and have the channels load.. i do this to watch on my different devices

Blackbear199
01-03-2016, 01:06 AM
i get what the problem is,if your watching live tv either hit the stop button before you exit or if you goto watch a video,ect it stops the live stream to start the new one.either way pvr stalker is doing nothing.