View Full Version : Mag Tv

Ian Hunt
12-31-2015, 04:36 PM
I am new to this but can someone help me please. I bought a Mygica box in August in Cyprus & the man set it all up for me but after problems the Mag tv will not work. I have tried to reload it but I dont understand what I have to put in the portals to make it work? The computer shop where I bought it from will not respond. Do I have to pay again to watch Mag TV? is Mag tv something to do with iptv?
Sorry if this has been asked many times but I have been trying to understand the threads & getting a little lost.
I liked Mag TV & would love to get it working again.
If I have to pay again who can help? I assume I have lost my money for the year with the chap that sold it me.

Help Please if someone would talk me through it in simple terms

Thank you

Ian

sat-junkie
12-31-2015, 04:50 PM
Go to the appropriate section and read the stickies you'll figure it out

kroakie1
12-31-2015, 05:15 PM
As I understand it the Mygica is just an android box. So you just need to follow the setup guide for setting up Kodi and Pvr Staker on an Android box see: Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access in the Kodi section of this site. However I suspect you have bought from a reseller and I doubt he has given you the donation number etc to allow you to make any changes. So it maybe you have to get a new donation and start again.
As stated many times dont buy from resellers....buy direct, all info on this site.
Good luck!

Ian Hunt
12-31-2015, 05:28 PM
Thank you, I am getting to understand it a little. I will look into a Donation from one of the providers, just been looking & there seems to be a bit of a problem with some not giving the codes or a least waiting a while until they release them. Still as clear as mud for me. Just need to find the right one to donate too.

Marley
12-31-2015, 05:50 PM
look your Mygica box has app called mag tv you need to download the latest one think i put it out on you box section and read up how to load it the app is called mag tv and its a apk file and one more thing do you have a good donation

Ian Hunt
12-31-2015, 06:18 PM
I have look at theads into Donations, not sure which on is the best to go for at the moment. Looks like the reseller has just taken my money with no help or backup.
Could you please tell me who is the best & which would be the most stable please?
I have loaded Mag TV on my Mygica box now so I assume I just need to donate.

Thank you
Ian

Marley
12-31-2015, 06:34 PM
get from here iptvrocket.is and order with iptv

Ian Hunt
12-31-2015, 06:44 PM
Thank you. I am trying to pay for it now but the website seems to be freezing or there is something wrong with the site.

I have now bought a donation. will they send me a email with my details of the donation & what to do next?

Ian Hunt
12-31-2015, 07:24 PM
I have linked my donation to my mac address now. What portal url do I put in now to get it working please.

catz
12-31-2015, 08:36 PM
Now you go to your receiver section for setup help.

Farmer1
12-31-2015, 09:02 PM
this should help
Where to buy and what to do once you do it? Look here.
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here)

Ian Hunt
12-31-2015, 09:16 PM
Thank you. I am getting lost here & what a night to be sat here getting frustrated. I have put the 11.iptvrocket.tv in the portal. I have linked my mac address & still all I get is a blue loading bar when trying to open Mag tv. I have followed the instructions as I can see. I keep seeing somewhere about changing a mac address but I link my donation to the one I have put in.

kroakie1
01-01-2016, 09:05 AM
Have you read this post? It may help you.....http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8838-Magtv-setup/page2

big dady
01-01-2016, 06:49 PM
You need to use the Mac address from the magtv app in your donation or it won't work

Marley
01-01-2016, 08:01 PM
look you must have the latest mag-tv or it wont work then use that mac address and load it to the donation and follow what it says to do it works just a little hard to get going the first good luck my friend but it works and another thing go to boox there site too to find which one works google it just takes time and a little more info