PDA

View Full Version : change for three pairs of Mac address

reload69
12-24-2015, 05:44 AM
I have my donation setup in my Mag and would like to move it my Kodi. I understand the first three pairs of mac address characters are set to 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX in the PVR Stalker however i had to change my linked mac to the same mac that was in my Mag which stars with 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX. in order for it to work. I would like to switch my donation between my mac and Kodi's Pvr client frequently. Is there anything i could do other than change my linked mac every time. since the PVR Stalker only allows you to input the last three pairs of character Thanks

K00lKatT
12-24-2015, 05:47 AM
the obvious easy answer would be another donation, otherwise, you will have to change them each time you use them...:)

reload69
12-24-2015, 05:57 AM
well are there any working PVR addons that would allow me to input the entire Mac. Thanks for the super fast replies.

sat-junkie
12-24-2015, 11:41 PM
yeah PVR Stalker There is 2 one called "pvr stalker" the other is "pvr stalker nfps" pvr stalker lets you add the entire mac address but you need to make a custom serial number with 2 device id fields and a signature and have to add a url to get the epg guide or go the easy route and set up pvr stalker nfps which is way easier just add the last 3 sets of the mac and your donation number and your good to go

reload69
12-25-2015, 06:48 AM
do you have configuration instructions for the stalker client i keep getting "unable to load channels". thanks

sat-junkie
12-25-2015, 01:56 PM
change your mac