PDA

View Full Version : Stability!?

Allthatinny
12-18-2015, 01:52 AM
A bit of rant here but it seems there was changes once again! To epg ninja?? I was using the old Mac and donation long link method and now it seems not to be working, I mean I have only changed methods like 3X so far! And I could never get stalker client to work, only thing that ever works for me is iptv stalker, and I load my guild through iptv simple client, but now it seems that my epg link is dead so back to fighting with stalker client again which never works for it have changed everything from MAC address to device id, etc and still keep getting device mismatch error

psycon
12-18-2015, 02:26 AM
the long link you speak of should sill work fine.. nothing has changed on our end..
also, next time we make a change to enhance security because the site is getting hammered., dont worry, well run it by you first.

Allthatinny
12-19-2015, 02:51 AM
Well something changed cause iptv simple client is not loading the channels and I haven't changed or touch my settings, iptv stalker app works fine, and the epg loads fine on iptv simple client but when I select a channel it says loading on the button before it quits ugh! The first 2 months after service when paid, I been having problems, sorry if I sound like a whining kid but after working 8 1/2 hours 5 days a week and spending so much time setting my stick and they installations breaks is really just getting annoying *sigh*

psycon
12-19-2015, 05:31 AM
our EPG is not for IPTV stalker.. plain and simple use pvr.stalker.nfps instead from the link in my signature

Allthatinny
12-19-2015, 09:37 AM
I can never get stalker client to work period. Device mismatch error all the time and I have 2 aftv sticks same results @psycon

Violator
12-22-2015, 07:29 PM
there's that kind customer service everyone loves here and making us all want to resub LOL

dinkish
12-22-2015, 07:35 PM
I can never get stalker client to work period. Device mismatch error all the time and I have 2 aftv sticks same results @psycon

Change your MAC on the site, input this into stalker, add your donation code as serial, change the device id's to something else (4 characters and 1 digit for #1, 4 different characters and a digit for #2). That's all I did and it worked fine. I followed a link from a sticky to find that info, I was receiving device mismatch errors too, not just the mac error, and that solved it.

sat-junkie
12-22-2015, 09:14 PM
I had to change my mac switching over to pvr stalker nfps once ya get that going your're golden