PDA

View Full Version : See if I can help!

citydude
12-14-2015, 03:02 PM
I guess that some people do not remember when they first came to a forum. I sometimes go to a forum to look for help for a car problem or a product problem and most of the time get the help that I need.

When something is new to a person or to a bunch of people and they have problems they try to go somewhere to get advice on how to fix their worries. Where to start? Sometimes you can search for hours and still don't come close to fixing it.

I am new to IPTV and what it has to offer, I know that I came to it because of the cost of going with big business companies that gave you a lot of nothing for a high cost. It was a easy set-up for me, I bought before the resellers and con people came to our city. When IPTV went private I bought my donation. I was having the same problems that most people have when they get something new and you need it fix problems so that you can fully enjoy what you want.

I know that this is a site that helps you do this,if you can understand what to do and how to do it. I have no experience at installing programs, downloading hardly anything or any of the other technical mumbo jumbo, like what is a "client" or "emulator". Now automatic downloads and installations are no problem.

I could go on but I just want to get to the point! I bought my box so that I could watch the TV shows that I enjoy as did many others like me, they don't know about resellers and what they do and how they could of been taken. They don't know about a lot of things that are going on. All most people want is some help on how to correct their problems.

If some knowledgeable people could take a little bit of time to help us that are not so gifted, it would be a good start for all of us!

Thus: "See if I can Help" would be a great place for people like me to start!