PDA

View Full Version : mx player settings on gbox

gregm
02-22-2015, 11:56 PM
how do i stop the channel from auto playing as soon as i land on it in emulator? i have tried removing the check mark and leaving the check mark,but as soon as i open the emulator it goes straight to a channel. i had the info and now i can't find it.

i found the info that had downloaded and have it working again now.

Marley
02-23-2015, 04:44 AM
good to hear

jerry1
02-24-2015, 04:03 AM
how did u fix the auto start issue i remove the check mark and put it on but still auto starts??

gregm
02-28-2015, 10:00 PM
how did u fix the auto start issue i remove the check mark and put it on but still auto starts??

it will auto start the first channel. after it loads that channel just click the back button to get to the channel list and select which ever channel you want,click OK and it will go to that channel and play. after the initial start up all is good

gilty1
03-05-2015, 05:12 AM
help every channel auto plays on mx 2 android box

Marley
03-05-2015, 06:09 AM
look up one

gilty1
03-05-2015, 07:12 AM
the first channel loads then when i hit return it goes back to channel selection but when i move up or down the next channel starts to play even if i dont hit the ok button

gregm
03-06-2015, 12:59 AM
the first channel loads then when i hit return it goes back to channel selection but when i move up or down the next channel starts to play even if i dont hit the ok button

go into your profile settings,scroll down to Stalker settings,click OK,scroll down to Play in preview only by OK,make sure you have the box checked,exit out and restart the emulator.
after boot up,when you make your first selection,it will auto play,after that,you have to press OK for the channel to start playing. works great for me this way.
hope this helps and i give credit to the original poster that helped me,just can't remember who it was,but,thank you very much for posting this originally

gilty1
03-06-2015, 02:29 AM
i did that with no luck untill i uninstalled the emulator and started over. its working great now thank you