PDA

View Full Version : donation problem

jack1
12-09-2015, 10:56 AM
i have an avov2 box witch was replaced under warrenty. im using iptv 66 and the new box has a mac address witch is blocked and when i check donation it says the address is alreddy in use. iptv66 does not seem to able to fix problem and avov says it is the servers problem. i have been with iptv66 and iks66 for a long time but thet are no help. does anybody know if the other 2 servers will block my mack adderess?it is a new box andi would like to use it

jack1
12-09-2015, 11:27 AM
got my box back 11 03 2015. i have been trying to fix the problem since. i just checked all 3 servers and it says the mac is already in use. so my box is useless unless i get help from ipt66 whitch has not been much and it looks like all 3 are the same server. i need help any mod that can help piease . i have sent pictures of my box and mac address repeatedly.

openweed
12-09-2015, 04:54 PM
Did you try to use the same MAC address in Kodi? If you did then maybe that could be the problem.

Marley
12-09-2015, 06:29 PM
look if it your mac from the avov if it says use send a picture with all info to them and they will fix your problem but make sure your using the box mac address

jack1
12-10-2015, 11:20 AM
i have been sending picturs and new mac address sinnce my new box was blocked also sent email from avov explaining the problem was at the server. if they wont unblock my mac address my box is useless and i paid for a donation i can not use.this has been over a month now. since all three servers are blocking my mac address i am screwed. any help would be great

Marley
12-10-2015, 06:39 PM
send me all your info in a pm not here and i will send it to them

comrise
12-13-2015, 03:30 PM
I'm having a similar problem, my donation expired last weekend. After I renewed for 2 months I'm getting STB is blocked in all of my apps. Kodi, stb emulator and mag live.
I've tried changing my Mac a few times and still getting the same error. I contacted iptv66 and they told me to post my problem here.

Marley
12-13-2015, 05:16 PM
you doing something wrong with mac and serial numbers