PDA

View Full Version : stb emu 7.05

longodongo
12-06-2015, 09:00 AM
My observations for the creator of this this app. Installed it this morning,and the pic quality to my eyes seems better than that of iptvstalker. I noticed the new jpkl player or whatever it's called,changes channels within 3 seconds,but the picture has the interlaced look to it,running on m8 box. The best picture quality definitely comes from the internal player,but the internal player can sometimes take a bit of time to change channels. Faster channel changing from the internal player,would make this emulator almost flawless. thanks for all the work.

sat-junkie
12-06-2015, 06:13 PM
My observations for the creator of this this app. Installed it this morning,and the pic quality to my eyes seems better than that of iptvstalker. I noticed the new jpkl player or whatever it's called,changes channels within 3 seconds,but the picture has the interlaced look to it,running on m8 box. The best picture quality definitely comes from the internal player,but the internal player can sometimes take a bit of time to change channels. Faster channel changing from the internal player,would make this emulator almost flawless. thanks for all the work.i noticed the same thing the internal player has the best picture but channel change is painful sometimes ya have to back out to the main screen and go back in to get the channel to play..its almost there