PDA

View Full Version : what is the easiest way to get to the tv,,video,,you tube,,portal page....

1932ford
02-21-2015, 01:10 AM
what is the easiest way to get to the tv,,video,,you tube,,portal page...

when you turn on your mag 254 and it boots up with the red INFOMIR logo , what is the easiest way to get the portal that has the TV,,,,VIDEO,,,YOUTUBE,,,SETTINGS page im still having a problem getting there from the INFOMIR logo page ,,it keeps going to the home page with all the icons , thanks this old timer 1932ford

BIO
02-21-2015, 02:00 AM
Did you set it up already? After it's setup it should load to either the outer portal menu or live tv, depending on how you set it up.

K00lKatT
02-21-2015, 02:05 AM
press the exit button til you get a screen asking if you want to exit then press ok

1932ford
02-21-2015, 03:08 PM
Bios and K00lKatT...,,,ok ,,,,i think when i set it up i did somehting wrong but it works fine but i have to go thru so many steps to get to the TV and Video page ,,thats what i am trying to do ,,so i will go thru the set up again and double check it "....." Once it boots up to the inner portal go to "Settings" and select "Interface". This is where you tell it where to go when it loads up,".......i went to settings but i didnt go to "INTERFACE" and thats were i made my mistake because i was following some one eles directions ,,i will let you know how i made out ,,and thanks to everybody trying to help me ...

K00lKatT
02-21-2015, 03:10 PM
You always have the option to def. settings in the BIOS menu and start over...just sayin..