PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question....

rdleger
11-26-2015, 10:11 PM
Hi,
I plan on getting a Tvonline+ probably within the next few days.Reading on the forums about the Mickyhop app store. Do you have to purchase the Kodi or iptv app when you buy the box or is its pre installed ?
Thanks

K00lKatT
11-26-2015, 10:13 PM
for iptv, our service you need to make a donation...see the announcements forum, thks

rdleger
11-26-2015, 11:49 PM
I already made the donation to the site mentioned on this page,have been watching it since june...just on diffrent devices /mag254/GboxQ/and PC [not all at the same time]..........i was just wondering if the stalker software was included.I like the guide on the Mag,is the Tvonline guide the same or as good ?
Thanks

tuxen
11-27-2015, 12:53 AM
kodi is free dont ever pay for it!.. there is also a free mag emulator for android..
I dont know anything about the box itself and what comes with it, I think a stalker client comes with it though, tvonline?.
but if its running android you should be able to install both.

edit here:
http://avov.tv/tvonline-plus/
and yeah it seems to come with tvonline and kodi. :)

PayPerView
11-27-2015, 05:50 AM
Hi,
I plan on getting a Tvonline+ probably within the next few days.Reading on the forums about the Mickyhop app store. Do you have to purchase the Kodi or iptv app when you buy the box or is its pre installed ?
Thanks

Kodi is in Mickyhop and does not come pre-installed. All apps in Mickyhop are free so all you have to do is install Kodi and you're good to go. Kodi in Mickyhop is the bare bones Kodi; you will have to add the repositories and install the addons yourself. In Mickyhop, they also offer "TV Addons" which is Kodi with all the bells and whistles already installed. If you don't want to waste time adding repositories and installing addons, just download TV Addons from Mickyhop and start watching TV.

The IPTV portion of the TV Online + box is built in. You select it directly from the home screen. It is not an app you have to install, it's just there. If you paid for your Rocket, then you just enter the sever info within the settings and IPTV is ready to go.

P.S. There is no MAG emulator for this box. Although it is an Android box you can only install apps from Mickyhop (not from Google Play or Amazon store). The IPTV portion of this box is Stalker so a Mag emulator is not needed.

K00lKatT
11-27-2015, 05:53 AM
the tvonline + already has the middleware for iptv...:)

rdleger
11-27-2015, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the info guys,i'm about to order one now.I was waiting for Black Friday deals