PDA

View Full Version : Watch Ronda Rousey totally predict her UFC loss on 'Fallon'

Marley
11-15-2015, 08:54 PM
We did not see that coming. But, apparently, Rousey did.
In an interview with Jimmy Fallon a month ago, Rousey said this about her opponent, Holm:

"She's undefeated and an amazing athlete. The biggest threat yet to me... She's the type of fighter that you have to be very, very patient with. She's the type of athlete that's gonna keep distance... and get me frustrated, to the point that I'll make a mistake and she'll try to kick me in the head..."

And, despite the fact that Rousey saw this coming, that's exactly what happened.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mma/watch-ronda-rousey-totally-predict-her-ufc-loss-on-fallon/ar-BBn2cW7?li=AAa0dzB

ilan
11-15-2015, 10:40 PM
Yep, Ronda wasn't patient. She kept thinking she could pursue and overwhelm Holm like she did with so many others. On the other hand, Holm knew she could neutralize that strategy. She let Ronda pursue, let her tire herself out and popped her relentlessly every time she got close. It was classic from the Holm side: Let me defeat you because you're sticking with a strategy that won't work wÃ*th me. I'm faster and more powerful than anyone you've ever faced. If you stick with that strategy, I'll ring your bell. She did!