PDA

View Full Version : Very frustrating somebody shoot me !

zdcyclops
11-14-2015, 04:11 AM
I had PVR Stalker Client set up on Kodi 15.2 on a Win 10 box, and was trying to fix the guide time zone being an hour off. I changed my time zone in Windows settings and then changed the time on the PC clock to the correct local time. Went the wrong way when I changed zones and it was 2 hours off lol. Changed TZ again reset PC clock and everything was good for about 3 hrs then the channel I was on froze. I shut the PC down and had a bite to eat and when I started Kodi up again I got unable to load channels. I reentered all my info in PVR Stalker Client and got UTLC error,tried a different MAC UTLC, tried Kodi 16.0a4 UTLC, reinstalled 15.2 reentered my info and it gives the same error. It must be something in the PVR Stalker Client itself because the same info works in the IPTV Stalker addon. I really would love to have a guide that works and is reliable. Any ideas would be most helpful. Thanks.

timezone12
11-14-2015, 04:36 AM
try leaving the timezone blank in kodi I have mine blank and guide works perfect

timezone12
11-14-2015, 04:45 AM
oh by the way I forgot this

zdcyclops
11-14-2015, 02:15 PM
Thanks Timezone12, I tried that and it made no change I need to understand why the same settings applied to 2 addons that connect to the same source produce 1 that works and one that doesn't.

grounded
11-15-2015, 01:46 PM
try going to iptv stalker and hit uninstall it only uninstalls updates I bet it works again then stalker will update and you will get the same problem again same thing im fighting

Alucard
11-15-2015, 01:51 PM
1. Make sure the computer TZ is correct and time synced with a NTP server. If it is off to far then that will screw up your certificate data and cause connection failures on HTTPS requests.
2. Make sure the time zone is correct in the Stalker PVR Setup for your area. Use this link to get the correct TZ name: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
3. Change the fname in the remote XML URL to NFPS2 or NFPS4 depend on what guide you want.
4. Go to your live TV settings in Kodi and clear your EPG Data.
5. Restart Kodi.