PDA

View Full Version : Praying for the France and It's People

Kimbo
11-13-2015, 11:46 PM
Terrorist explosions outside the Germany vs France game!!Over 60+ reported dead!!Keeping the prayers for the victims!!

big dady
11-14-2015, 12:40 AM
My prayers are with them

homedoc1944
11-14-2015, 12:58 AM
Prayers for the victims and DAMN the terrorist COWARDS to HELL!

dublinkid
11-14-2015, 02:00 AM
My prayers go out to all the victims and their loved ones. Sadly, I think with the way the world is going, we are going to witness more of this barbaric behavior. I fear for my children and grand children.

Kimbo
11-14-2015, 02:41 PM
I agree, sad things that humans using the name of God
My prayers go out to all the victims and their loved ones. Sadly, I think with the way the world is going, we are going to witness more of this barbaric behavior. I fear for my children and grand children.

K00lKatT
11-14-2015, 03:26 PM
gutless, spineless cowards!!...can't face an armed enemy but chooses to go after the defenseless and young....show no quarter or mercy and exterminate them is my policy. The French cozied up to the towel heads for years, gave us flak for the Desert Storm campaign, look where it got them...just sayin..

homedoc1944
11-15-2015, 01:47 AM
Level Raqqa period and where ever they go...level it again, and again, and again. There are no innocent, did you ever hear any Mideast lowlife ever speak out against the western deaths, I have not. It is us or them...there is no other choice. Ask any one of these Mideast lowlife. I am not politically correct but, I am honest....just saying...

Marley
11-15-2015, 04:50 AM
in the name of there god wow makes me think who he is

chad1976
11-15-2015, 06:55 AM
My prayers go out to all the victims and familys

psycon
11-15-2015, 09:22 AM
ive been arguing with some "friends" on fb since this happend.. they all be like.. we should close canadas borders to immigrants... eff immigrants this, eff immigranst that... i be like.. yo do realize you are the decendant of someone who immigrated to canada right..... SMH....

sucks what happened in recent days... sucks what happens all over the world every day ( the shit the news doesnt make a spectacle of).. i wish one day we all can jsut work together as a race of humans without borders...

oh, and facebook sent me a message saying my cousin( who liveed in paris) was safe and sound.... yeah well.. she died 2 years ago... thanks for bringing me a big sad face facebook...

K00lKatT
11-19-2015, 01:46 PM
to the master mind of the Paris attacks killed Weds. in raid; sorry about the virgins bud we took care of them long ago, and anyone would wear a hat like that deserves to be shot..JMO...:)

Kimbo
11-19-2015, 03:52 PM
Like Robin Williams said Where are my 71 virgins?" And instead he will get "It's 71 Virginians, you @hole!"

K00lKatT
11-19-2015, 04:03 PM
my sympathy lies with the poor French police dog killed Weds., at least he was a real combatant facing armed opposition and showed much more bravery and character..once again JMO..and I'm stickin' with it...