PDA

View Full Version : programs won't install.

dtvbandit
11-08-2015, 07:47 PM
Hi folks, newest issue for me is after continuously getting the message "script error" in TVaddons when ever i tried to turn on 1 channel or icefilms, so I decided to do a uninstall and reinstall. Uninstalling no issues but now I can't seem to install tv addons or anything or any program. It downloads the file but won't install it. Any ideas on how to cure this problem?

guito22
11-08-2015, 08:33 PM
Yes im stuck also..factory reset and hard reset and still wont install

sunnshine
11-09-2015, 12:57 AM
I had to factory reset my box. Most progs install except file cleaner downloads but will not install. Fortunately not a problem but it looks like this could be a problem down the road if it happens with other apps. Hope Avov looks at this and fixes it since many seem to have problems with installation.

Farmer1
11-09-2015, 01:18 AM
did you fallow these steps for a manual reset
Manual Factory Data Reset.
1) Make sure the box is connected to the TV by HDMI or RCA
2) Make sure the power is plugged out of the box
3) Push and hold the reset button with the pin for 10 seconds
4) Continue to hold it down and plug the power into the box
5) Hold the reset button for at least another 5 seconds and then let go
6) Proceed to wait for a bit while the box resets, it should open up again in console mode
7) Select the factory data reset option
8) The box will perform a factory data reset and reboot
9) It should then boot normally and start working. If it boots into the console mode again, make sure to just select perform normal boot up (I believe it is the first option)

guito22
11-09-2015, 01:28 AM
Yes did both resets..jyst got it unfroze from the laat installer freeze...I uninstalled tv addons and went to reinstall nothing..top bar loads in about 20 min bur no apps at all in tv addons says insalation failed..tried four times factory reset and install and uninstalled. .everything else loaded in market

Glatt
11-09-2015, 01:36 AM
It was posted that NFPS is all down!!

Farmer1
11-09-2015, 02:05 AM
If i where you i would put a ticket in
AVOV Submit a ticket here
https://help.avov.tv/portal/newticket

guito22
11-09-2015, 02:16 AM
Yes seems to be the optiin..just got my last ticket closed..lol
And ive been watching nfps all day its up..on my end

Farmer1
11-09-2015, 02:17 AM
Hope it keeps working for you

guito22
11-09-2015, 02:20 AM
Wellvsome channels..but tganks for the advice..

dtvbandit
11-09-2015, 02:02 PM
well all is normal again and apps are installed. Only TV Addons won't finish loading. Not sure if I should try it again or leave it alone.

floder2
11-09-2015, 03:19 PM
Try kodi instead

sunnshine
11-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Not sure if this is relevant but I tried to install tvaddons (TVMC) on a computer yesterday and it would not complete so my be problem with addons site.

K00lKatT
11-09-2015, 05:16 PM
tvaddons from micky mart is not a computer version..it's for the box.....you need to go to kodi for 86 version not ARM version...

or go to
tvaddons.ag

dtvbandit
11-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Yes did both resets..jyst got it unfroze from the laat installer freeze...I uninstalled tv addons and went to reinstall nothing..top bar loads in about 20 min bur no apps at all in tv addons says insalation failed..tried four times factory reset and install and uninstalled. .everything else loaded in market

I was having identical problems. So I shut off the box for a few days and went back to try again and everything worked flawless without having to do a hard reset. My TVAddons works as it should and so does my 1 channel on TV Addons or the independent 1 Channel program which didn't want to install, now installed. Also Icefilms wouldn't install and is installed on TV Addons and from the program in MickyHop. Movie 25 works as well and everything works as it should and all I did was shut it down for a few days with the power button. Also my power button works with out having to unplug and plug it back in. My thinking is that perhaps the box was busy doing something else like processing code and couldn't do the installs. Leaving it sit for a few days plugged in gave it a chance to finish. What else could it be.

lolo3917
11-21-2015, 12:10 PM
http://avov.tv/tvonline-nand_flash-error-fix-package-installer/

Marley
11-21-2015, 03:20 PM
yup for the tv online box use this http://avov.tv/tvonline-nand_flash-e...age-installer/ think page 10 for the boxitself loading problems now only way you can load tvaddon or kodi is from there apps