PDA

View Full Version : Iptv temporarily down for service!

melbarber
02-16-2015, 08:06 AM
Now don't you folks think it would be nice if the servers would post a message like the above message when they decide to turn off transmission to do necessary repairs ! So we don't think there is something wrong our Boxes or settings and go thru Hell doing unnecessary steps and getting upset over nothing! Thanks for being there iptv! Just let us know when your NOT!

DarkSide
02-16-2015, 08:09 AM
watching live tv as i type this?????

melbarber
02-16-2015, 08:15 AM
Im not talking about now! Its when they are down! And it does happen now and then or don't you agree!

DarkSide
02-16-2015, 08:18 AM
it does, but there is no need to go crazy changing settings and factory defaulting or anything when things arent working... i would hit up the forum before i did any of that..

melbarber
02-16-2015, 08:28 AM
I have done that inthe past with no results til the next day as far as getting any results so thats why I think a message would be plus for us! But if you think its a bad idea then run the site your way and be happy!

4wheelin
02-16-2015, 11:19 AM
sometimes it happens ,something goes wrong but a fast look into forum will let you know in reported down section ,it is posted usually if we get a heads up before hand,as for iptv it is in trial stage .