Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

media blowser srcreen

renewed my account for one year. after loading, and passing the blue to yellow bar feed...I finally get a screen that says media browser with no channels but columns of keyboards type buttons.

I was inform by papiao to search for the answers here on this forum....

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Press the Home button on the Remote Control.
    Where does that take you to on-screen ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Media Bowser screen

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Press the Home button on the Remote Control.
    Where does that take you to on-screen ?
    But went the blue to yellow bar is complete, I get a media browser screen and no program listings.
    It freezes in place and no button on the remote will activate it.

Quote Originally Posted by fdeida View Post
    But went the blue to yellow bar is complete, I get a media browser screen and no program listings.
    It freezes in place and no button on the remote will activate it.
    okay, reboot with the power cord and then this time press the Setup button on the Remote..(the setup button is just below the blue button).
    then go into Device info and what does the description show as and what is the software ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

okay, reboot with the power cord and then this time press the Setup button on the Remote..(the setup button is just below the blue button).
    then go into Device info and what does the description show as and what is the software ?
    Ok...…. looking in the Device Info what would be the software?

I see information on image, Rootfs, JS API version, Active Bank, Vender,...which one of these would be the software?

Image Version = ??
    Image Description = ??
    RootIF Version = ??

What do each of those say ?

also, check in that same System Settings menu (the Setup button) and look in the Servers menu option.
    Then look in the Portals option.

You should see your server address listed there and it's name you gave it.
    If not then enter the info needed there in that menu.

Then log on to your code at the server website and check that the Mag's MAC is attached correctly.

If everything is done correctly but your portal still will not open after the blue and yellow download bar, then you may need to install the No_Block file.
    Check posts #33 and #34 thru the thread linked below...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...OCKING-portals
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-28-2019 at 07:05 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Image Version = ??
    Image Description = ??
    RootIF Version = ??

What do each of those say ?

also, check in that same System Settings menu (the Setup button) and look in the Servers menu option.
    Then look in the Portals option.

You should see your server address listed there and it's name you gave it.
    If not then enter the info needed there in that menu.

Then log on to your code at the server website and check that the Mag's MAC is attached correctly.

If everything is done correctly but your portal still will not open after the blue and yellow download bar, then you may need to install the No_Block file.
    Check posts #33 and #34 thru the thread linked below...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...OCKING-portals
    at the servers menu...the portal is ok and checked donation and mac are ok.

after no results went to settings and did a factory reset (my mistake) and now have a blue screen that says resolution not supported.

rebooted with the power cord holding the bois/menu and no response from the box.

when turning the box on...TV screen always reads "Resolution note supported. Change the resolution of the external device".

at the servers menu...the portal is ok and checked donation and mac are ok.

after no results went to settings and did a factory reset (my mistake) and now have a blue screen that says resolution not supported.

rebooted with the power cord holding the bois/menu and no response from the box.

when turning the box on...TV screen always reads "Resolution note supported. Change the resolution of the external device".
    I recheck the box again on another tv and found this as mentioned

Image Version = 218
    Image Description = 0.2.18-r23-254
    RootIF Version = 2018

I recheck the box again on another tv and found this as mentioned

Image Version = 218
    Image Description = 0.2.18-r23-254
    RootIF Version = 2018
    the Media Browser screen has 14 columns of four rows...….each row begins with:
    an open folder, an arrow pointing to the left, a point image pointing to the right, and an equal vertical sign....

the Media Browser screen has 14 columns of four rows...….each row begins with:
    an open folder, an arrow pointing to the left, a point image pointing to the right, and an equal vertical sign....
    sounds like a KeyBoard is opening on-screen.
    Is that what it is, a KeyBoard ?
    Press the KB button on the Remote... found just below the blue button and below the setup button is the KB button.

There is an actual Media Browser that can be seen once the portal has opened. But it does not contain those keyboard functions as you have explained.
    After that yellow loading bar completes it's cycle, what exact do you see next ?
    It should open to the Launcher screen with TV, Video Club, Radio (Media Browser is here too) and some other options showing there.

Your software image description is current, but it is not the No_Block software (image).
    If it was the No_Block image, we would see it show as 'No_Block' in that slot where it shows Image Version as 218

Try using that KB button and if that menu clears , then use the Home button on remote to see if it will change to the Home Launcher screen.
    If nothing happens then I would suggest to load the N0Block software and retry loading portal.
    After No_Block has loaded, check the Image Version again to ensure it loaded ok.

If you can not get the file for some reason, send me a private message and I can help with that.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast