Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STB blocked

STB blocked

Yesterday my two mag 254 were blocked, changed portals and all good. Today again STB blocked changed portal on one
    box and all ok. But one mag254 box no matter what portal I put 1 or 2 still STB blocked. any ideas please

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edwing View Post
    Yesterday my two mag 254 were blocked, changed portals and all good. Today again STB blocked changed portal on one
    box and all ok. But one mag254 box no matter what portal I put 1 or 2 still STB blocked. any ideas please
    This also happened to me with 5 boxes, one is solved by changing the mac but the other 3 are not, no matter the changes of mac or the reset that are still indicated that it is locked, please give priority to this post, not all clients have technical skills and this represents a problem.
    Thanks

TV Addicted
    Down here in Puerto Rico I got the same problem stb black change to all country and reset work and stop and itching back to United States and freezing check my speed 50 Mega speak reset modem factory reset still doing the same thing buffing then check back do United State put it back to our country any keep doing the same thing over and over

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio6o6 View Post
    Down here in Puerto Rico I got the same problem stb black change to all country and reset work and stop and itching back to United States and freezing check my speed 50 Mega speak reset modem factory reset still doing the same thing buffing then check back do United State put it back to our country any keep doing the same thing over and over
    Don't keep Changing it back to your country it won't work.Select a country do a iptv reset then log back in and change it to allow all country's.

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Hi Antonio! Un boricua por acá. Ok, just start by selecting All Country>update>Puerto Rico> update>iptv reset. If selecting PR doesn't work, just do the same but with USA. For the buffering issue, I would assume you have Liberty. So first, open your browser and look for fast.com page. Check how stable is your internet and if you're receiving 50 megas. Not 40, not 45. 50 megas. If everything's ok, just change your portal.

Lightbulb

here is a useful site to see info about your IP, as well as other utilities.
    Code:
    https://whatismyipaddress.com/

TV Addicted
    Thank I will try that and yes I am boricua

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by asesinopr View Post
    Hi Antonio! Un boricua por acá. Ok, just start by selecting All Country>update>Puerto Rico> update>iptv reset. If selecting PR doesn't work, just do the same but with USA. For the buffering issue, I would assume you have Liberty. So first, open your browser and look for fast.com page. Check how stable is your internet and if you're receiving 50 megas. Not 40, not 45. 50 megas. If everything's ok, just change your portal.
    Thank I will try that and yes I am boricua

Changed country from Puerto Rico to United States and everything ok again

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by edwing View Post
    Changed country from Puerto Rico to United States and everything ok again
    Yes it will work for now but i think your better off switching to allow all country's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast