Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyj6969 View Post
    it just say unable to load guide if someone can help me I will paypal them $10 I am serious I really have tried 20 times reset and started again and again . What am I missing here I am doing this on 16RC3 ? I have check the everything 100 times everything is put in correctly I just don't get it?
    Make sure your Mac begins with 00:1A:78 not 00:1A:79

Guys,

There is definitely a lot of misinformation floating around. Just because you have a guide does not mean that it's the correct guide. There are 2 guides!

1. Provider - This guide is not as good as the xmltv guide. This guide may be off by 1 hour, like it is for me. This guide does not have programming information for all channels and is not "colorful" when viewing GUIDE from the TV section.
    2. XMLTV - This guide has much more flexibility and is "colorful." Just all around better.

Just because you have a guide does not mean you're getting the correct guide. It is my understanding that the pvr.stalker.nfps addon does make it easier and you will get a guide. What everyone using pvr.stalker.nfps is probably, most likely getting is the provider guide, which is what I'm using. If you use the kodi built-in stalker guide, you will have more control over which guide you are able to use, but it will take a little more tinkering.

I believe the XMLTV guide is down... still.

Freeze This worked! YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    We recommend you use pvr.stalker.nfps instead and follow this much easier guide http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...with-epg-ninja
    However, If you cannot get that to work, then you can use the version that is already included with kodi, here is what you need to do;
    [B]
    If coming from another device or plugin such as IPTV stalker you must first go reset your mac on papiao or the iptv66 site.

-----------------------------------------------------
    1) In Kodi, from the Main Page, Select System > Add-ons > My add-ons > PVR clients

2) Look for Stalker Client, and Click to bring up Add-on information, click on Configure and select General

3) Connection Timeout set to 120 - (We will use Portal 1)

4) MAC Address, enter your MAC that has been linked to your donation. Your linked mac is 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx , where the x's are Hex digits (0-9, A-F). The colons are required, and there is no letter 'oh'

5) Server Address, enter your correct server as follows;
    NFPS - portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
    IPTV66 - mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
    ROCKET - portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html

6) Login and Password is your Donation number

7) Guide Preference - XMLTV only (XMLTV Preferred,also work but takes much longer to load)

8) Enable "Cache Guide Data" and set Cache time to 12 hours if your using the 24 hour pull, and 24 hours if your using the 72 hour pull

9) XMLTV - Scope - Remote URL and enter one of the following (filling in your mac and donation number of course)

NFPS or ROCKET : https://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/<guide>
    IPTV66: https://iptv66.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/<guide>

Replace "<guide>" with the following (EG: .....xxxxx/fname/NFPSF4)
    NFPSF1 - English (Low memory Devices)
    NFPSF2 - English, non DST (Low memory devices)
    NFPSF3 - Full (Colorful Guide and all channel info)
    NFPSF4 - Full, non DST (Colorful Guide and all channel info)

10) Advanced - Use Alphanumeric combos for Serial Number (12-13 characters) , Device IDs (5-6 characters) and Signature (5-6 characters)

11) Click OK to save your settings. Click on Enable to enable the client.

12) Navigate back to the Kodi Main Window, select System > Live TV > General

13) Select Enable, might get a 'Load of channels' error, Disable/Enable again, leave it for a minute then it should start loading/download the guide

For a video walkthrough on how to set this up see Tech Timeruuu's vid

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW_modjLNHI
    FAQ:
    Q. Help! I cant get it working at all or my guide is not in color.
    A.1 You made a typo. erase everything and start over.
    A.2 You left it set to "provider only" or "provider preferred" it should be "XMLTV only" for best performance
    A.3 If neither A1 or A2 are true and everything is in right. go change your mac on Papiao, and start over.

Q. HELP!!! i have tried everything above and it still will not work.

A. {
    1. Put Kodi in debug mode. (google it)
    2. install the "Kodi log uploader" program plugin from the kodi repo
    3. restart Kodi and run the log uploader
    4. pm me the link to your log file. (this log file contains login details, do not post on the forum)}
    This worked for me too! I guess I just needed to calm the hell down, follow the directions EXACTLY and focus my laser-like brain energy. WOOO-HOOOO!!! The guide is still down but my customers can deal with that....

BTW, I've finally found the Teamviewer apk that allows you to fully remote control an AFTV/AFTV Stick. If you can't find: com.teamviewer.host.market_11.0.4376-4376.apk, PM me and I'll share. I don't know about anyone else, but for me, this is a GAMECHANGER for supporting my customers.

yea i use that to help many friends

ahhh Guys , i followed every step and still cant get it to work.

Before i was getting Authentication failed and now i'm getting Unable to load channels.
    I went back to kodi 15.2 with stalker client 0.84

Ohh No I just got this

Last edited by janey; 02-05-2016 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dafatmack View Post
    Make sure your Mac begins with 00:1A:78 not 00:1A:79
    Not to mess any one up here but mine wasnt working with 00:1A:78 so i changed it to 00:1A:79 and then the channels loaded so maybe its just my account......?

I DID IT... Yes...
    I had to change my MAC a couple of times and Got it.. YES>>>

Ooh My GOD I'm so addicted to this IPTV..,,,,

Junoir Member
    Did anyone read the device id mismatch fix ? It says to generate that hex code and put it in device id, does that mean i leave device id 2 blank?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma2win View Post
    Did anyone read the device id mismatch fix ? It says to generate that hex code and put it in device id, does that mean i leave device id 2 blank?
    I saw the announcement but I still can't get it to work. I tried using only DeviceID 1 with the hex and a serial number. I am also not sure if we are supposed to have the '-' when you generate a hex code or just 1 long string.

For example:
    MACADDRESS-SERIAL-DONATION (with dashes)
    OR
    MACADDRESSSERIALDONATION (without dashes)

Essentially, the instructions aren't very clear so I'm not sure if it's not working or if I'm just not doing it right.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast