Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    last night bitcoins were below 30K.....
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    last night bitcoins were below 30K.....
    seems everyday is about the same unless something drastic happens.
    The early morning day starts out with a high and then as the day progresses it drops to its low. Then the next day starts and the cycle repeats.
    The high highs and the low lows are what can change,but lately bitcoin has been less volatile then its been seen in it's recent past.
    Elon Musk messes things up sometimes but other then that the volatility of bitcoin value seems more tamed these days.
    Overall, it seems the coin has dropped in value at a steady pace, since it hit it's high of over 60 K awhile ago
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-24-2021 at 04:51 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

right crazed. this is how exactly happening. those who bought when bitcoins were at 60k now must be dealing with blood pressure
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

If it dives into the mid 20s or lower, time to buy. Just don't get left holding the bag of greed.
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Quote Originally Posted by zaang83 View Post
    If it dives into the mid 20s or lower, time to buy. Just don't get left holding the bag of greed.
    I bought in when bitcoin was in around $14,000 USD
    To put that in a time perspective, it was a couple months just before the big Toilet Paper shortage fiasco of early 2020.
    It was 150 big ones is what I invested (not the big big ones, but only one hundred and fifty dollar ones).
    I always tell myself to never invest more then you are comfortable in loosing, so 150 was my comfort zone.
    I sold when it reached around $56,000 - $58,000
    After 'taxes' and the fee from the Kosik machine (which was a whopping 22% at it's high point at that time), I prolly had $400.00 profit , plus the original $150
    I think I bought gasoline and a pizza with it

I also bought some Ethereum coin too, but only $10.00 worth @ 2 separate times.
    Each time I sold also when it tripled to $30.00
    I tripled my money .... haaaaa
    So to celebrate, I bought a bottle of Captain Morgan's Rum both times with the profits

My financing skills astound me

I do have a very small amount in bitcoin wallet presently and I will prolly buy more when the drop gets down below that 20 thousand mark.
    Early early morning is when we can see it at it's lowest for the day.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

yeah this time im going to buy too when it will hit below 20K

yeah this time im going to buy too when it will hit below 20K
    bitcoin is the most volatile and the biggest money maker, also the biggest risk... as easily seen.
    But there is also Ethereum coin which is solid coin in the Market. One of them coins is around $2000 or $3000 at any given time. It was steadily increasing in value, till recently thou it seems to be steady drop. But that is okay because one coin in around 2 thousand and if in ten years that same coin is $100,000 ... do the math on that one. Is why I keep a small amount in ETH s well.
    So in 10 to 100 years and if i can leave it alone, I may become rich

If you want to play around and take advantage of some high highs and high profits with small investments, then BTC (bitcoin) is way to go.
    Just know your comfort zone, and it can be a bit of fun.

Knowing when to sell would be a great assist too
    I would watch the price reach a daily high and rush to Kosik machine across town, before that high dropped... lol
    - Frank Zappa

yup I am thinking with low start as well and will leave it for a while. also will consider ether just incase if I loose one will have back up option. definitely will keep below $200 for now then will monitor the progress and will do the same as you before that price drops

and usually im not into stocks or this kind of business but I have been watching bitcoins since last year and kind of got the idea that lots of companies started to accept bitcoins so definitely need to consider investment.

and usually im not into stocks or this kind of business but I have been watching bitcoins since last year and kind of got the idea that lots of companies started to accept bitcoins so definitely need to consider investment.
    A whole country in Central America somewhere now considers bitcoin an official currency.
    This news just surfaced a couple weeks ago.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast