Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bt-400

Chief Ninja
    How is the battery life on this RCM!!! I hope it is much better than the other RCM's for BUZZ boxes!!

I hate the new button locations but if I get the new400 I guess I'll get used to them!!

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    How is the battery life on this RCM!!! I hope it is much better than the other RCM's for BUZZ boxes!!

I hate the new button locations but if I get the new400 I guess I'll get used to them!!
    I've had the same batteries in my bt-200 for 13 months now and am at 42% remaining.How long are you expecting them to last?
    By the way it's RCU.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    I've had the same batteries in my bt-200 for 13 months now and am at 42% remaining.How long are you expecting them to last?
    By the way it's RCU.

Mine only last 3 or 4 months! Maybe RAV-O-VAC and Duracell are not very good. What batteries re you using, I'll try them?

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Mine only last 3 or 4 months! Maybe RAV-O-VAC and Duracell are not very good. What batteries re you using, I'll try them?
    I use rechargeable Energizer batteries.It's been so long I hope I can find the charger when the time comes.
    The only remote I find hard on batteries is the ARQ-100.Too bad it isn't rechargeable like my mini keyboard.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    This bt400 and x5 has sent me the Energizer batteries,,,, been about a month and see no weakness.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-27-2022 at 12:52 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    This bt400 and x5 has sent me the Energizer batteries,,,, been about a month and see no weakness.
    What percentage are you at?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    What percentage are you at?
    overload

but I always been
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    overload

but I always been
    I tossed some cheap batteries in for about 1 week and it was at 68% when I swapped them.
    2 weeks ago I put in some rechargeable and it's at 90% which is where they were at when I put them in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12