Thread: Donation

Donation

How will I know when it’s time to make a new donation? We are not getting any movies..just says server cannot be found..thank you

Depends on what box, app, system and setup you are using. You should be able to see account info in somewhere in settings or account info area. If not just login to your provider site with your info and you should be able to see how much time left.

As far movie try to switch media player if you have choice and try again
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I have mag 254

mag 254 when you launch your live tv, you scroll to right or left and it should see media browser, video club...etc. keep scoring until you see account info tab.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    All the recent reports about the missing VODs seem to be all coming from Mag owners or STB EMU users. (the stb emu is a mag emulation)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

VOD is working with stb emu. The ppvs are not, doesn’t matter which media player. Even with external, no go but VOD seems fine

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx Joker.

I was looking for common denominator, and seems I thought I had it
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I went to account..all I get is: UPnP, LAN, favorites..I click on All and get nothing…

Quote Originally Posted by NONOBADGIRL View Post
    I went to account..all I get is: UPnP, LAN, favorites..I click on All and get nothing…
    you can check your donation(s) here as well -> Donation Checker
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .