Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Market application ?

Hello everyone,

Somehow I managed to have damaged my "Market" option on the opening screen
    Now when I click on the "Market" button it says"Application is not installed" ?!
    How can I re-instal the Market again please?

Thanks

are you talking about aptoide? if yes then you can download aptoide apk from your pc to usb and install via usb or download directly into your box using browser or factory reset your box. heres is link for aptoide. download at your own risk.
    Code:
    https://aptoide.en.aptoide.com/
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    are you talking about aptoide? if yes then you can download aptoide apk from your pc to usb and install via usb or download directly into your box using browser or factory reset your box. heres is link for aptoide. download at your own risk.
    Code:
    https://aptoide.en.aptoide.com/
    Thanks for the reply, but I am looking for what "Market" offered at Buzz tv?!
    There are 5 boxes on the front page of Buzz tv xpl3000: Live tv, VOD, Apps, Market, Settings.
    I like to install the "Market " application back, cause I somehow got rid of the contents
    Thanks

Once you hit market it opens up aptoide so go ahead and install aptoide apk and you will be good to go or just factory reset.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

but if you do factory reset you lose all your stuff you had think its fresh start if im not wrong try other way first

Once you hit market it opens up aptoide so go ahead and install aptoide apk and you will be good to go or just factory reset.
    I did click on the Market after d/l the aptoide and still says "application is not installed" ?

Quote Originally Posted by montell View Post
    I did click on the Market after d/l the aptoide and still says "application is not installed" ?
    but can you launch aptoide from all apps? if yes then i would leave it like that and just launch from all apps but if not, then i guess factory reset is only next option. you may want to save your donation/portal/mac info.

im doubt but try this. go to settings, apps, then click on aptoide and force stop aptoide or market whatever you see. then launch again and see if that works.

hey guys,

I was just wondering how one loses the "Market" contents all the sudden? cause I do not recall doing anythig to delete the contents that now I have to re-instal the "Market" again ?!

Thanks for your help.

im doubt but try this. go to settings, apps, then click on aptoide and force stop aptoide or market whatever you see. then launch again and see if that works.
    Thanks Ryu, I tried and did not do anything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast