Page 335 of 337 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337 LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3362

Thread: Nite Owls..

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Well it is close to home, Son had a show in Woodland MS last weekend got word one of the stars had tested positive, The one that helped him set up the show also one of the park owners. He went and tested Negative today six days into the 14. He has been in and out here most of the time, so we are watching the temps and keeping fingers crossed a little prayer too.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Fingers Crossed here as well as 4me's eyes... Long Day Today, don't know how much longer Me can stay awake...!!!

Son still okay, Hard to tell here as sinus, Asthma and bronchitis is always present. Temp is good though, He is staying in the motorhome till next Monday we will have to go through with him may even go a couple of days later. He will retest that Monday I guess. I have to get the 23 Pneumonia shot this year, had 13 last year. Keep well and look everywhere for the one that is not being safe. Sometimes you cant do enough with social distancing.

I have to get the 23 Pneumonia shot this year, had 13 last year.
    Say WOT...?!? Why so Many...?

Haven't even gotten a Flu Shot here... Remember the last 2 Made 4me Sicker...!!! I'm Out til the Morning...!!! Sugar Plums will bee seen soon..!!!

Yeah morning coffee is good and bad today we are all clear on the covid still, but my sons Manx cat is 14 and has her own little house out back, we always keep her lots of food and water and she has heat ac etc. Son has been gone and we haven't been out for a couple of days because of closing on a different house. He went out and she is really sick like she has had a heart attack or stroke. I think she is done, the vet is checking her out now and I think she will put her down. She was just barely old enough to be weaned when she came to us. She has always been mean as all get out and scratched me good quite a few times. She would play catch and chase like a dog. Oh well Morning coffee won't be the same with her gone. Pets can really break your heart even when they are mean cats. Vet says dehydrated and potassium is really high, on IV and staying overnight, the NITE will tell if she will make it for a little while longer. Hope so!!
    Last edited by 12icer; 10-30-2020 at 12:03 AM.

Hoping She gets Better instead of worse... Many Good Days still in Her Future as in Yours...!!! Don't let the Vet put Her Down unless Absolutely Necessary... You are Part of Her Family Also just as She is Part of Yours...!! Keeping Fingers crossed and Hoping for the Best for Her...!

She is still at the vet , but they said they ad to wear welding gloves to clean out her cage, I hope that means she is getting back to her old self. Mean as a snake but loved dearly. We will have to stay on top of her care after this she is 14 years and 6 months so she is 101 in our years. she has had a easier life, but not really better in my mind as she has not been out running free nearly enough. maybe she will make a few more years, but we got a preview of how much she means to us scratches and all. We closed on that other house today and went up there and the person we bough it from took the island from the kitchen she said was going to stay. Pissed us off, but we didn't set up the three day out so we just have to take the screwing. Have a good NITE my friend we are going to be in bed and out soon I hope.

Missed NITE OWLS last night, Went down pretty quickly last night after a whole afternoon and after dark cleaning session at a house, Son went to visit kitty at the vet, she is still on Iv has eaten very little and just a small amount of water. Does not seem as if she will be able to make it without all that and she is wobbly and her eyes are not moving very quickly when you move from side to side with her. probably bring her home Tomorrow and see how she does, but I am going to build her a box and take the Post hole digger and be ready for a funeral. Gonna pour concrete in the hole and seal her in after. Put up a marker "EWOK the Queen of Cats". Be safe my friends and keep away from those people who refuse to wear a mask Just shun them if they had plague, THEY DO and are putting your health and life at risk.
    Last edited by 12icer; 11-01-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Being Wobbly can also bee a Symptom of Feline Leukemia and I don't know if there is a cure for that or not... Had a Maine Coon over 20 Years ago, called Him "Spooky", He came down with it, Finally had to put Him to Sleep... One of the "Worst Days of Me Life"... Looked close to this one :

My son named this one Ewok because Star Wars was big at the time. She would play catch like a dog but was always a moody cat, and she did not like to have her head touched or her sides, back or stomach rubbed like most cats do. She was good with a little pat or rubbing under the chin. She could jump from the floor to the top of a chest of drawers about 5.5 feet or so with no effort. She Is a Manx no tail no button, all black. I just hope my son gets over it if and when she dies she has seen him through a lot of trying times. Pets can get people through times that no human friend can. Be well and get some good sleep my friend. NITE OWL and Sandman coming soon.

Page 335 of 337 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337 LastLast