Page 1098 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 985989981048108810961097109810991100110811481198 ... LastLast
Results 10,971 to 10,980 of 12047
    Asesinopr I’m using a mag 254 no app no playlist streak to rocket been using since the first day rocket started iptv before that I was using iks with rocket and mr kens sorry but ain’t got nothing to do with the weather believe me sir thanks you for your response

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by To13 View Post
    Asesinopr I’m using a mag 254 no app no playlist streak to rocket been using since the first day rocket started iptv before that I was using iks with rocket and mr kens sorry but ain’t got nothing to do with the weather believe me sir thanks you for your response
    And Mr. To13, how is it you know that it has nothing to do with weather? Whence do you think the feeds come? Do you think longevity has something to do with the quality of your service?

Gallardo my friend let me ask you this question. The we only get bad weather at night time? Because during the day i some freezing at night time is unwatchable and i know that you might tell me maybe is your isp but is not.and if not mistaken you are in Florida right?

Ambassador
    To13, could you please edit that so it is understandable. It makes no sense.
    And nol, I'm in Mexico.

Am having same problem all USA and UK live channels are down ... VOD are ok I have change portal P5 to P1 still no avail .. am using kodi under simple client mu3playlist .. done iptv rest still no avail ..

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    When bad weather affects the satellite feed what normally happens is the receiver will display a 'no signal ' message of the provider. This is not the case here, channel won't even connect.
    Just sit tight, I'm sure they will figure it out. Always have a backup is all I can suggest.

what is happening?

what is happening? is this the end.

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by chillfactor View Post
    No. Some up some down. Could be the weather. andkaal

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by chillfactor View Post
    It's so informative when someone posts a question like this without mentioning which provider,which STB, which portal or the problem they are having. Where are the mind readers when we need them?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orziz View Post
    When bad weather affects the satellite feed what normally happens is the receiver will display a 'no signal ' message of the provider. This is not the case here, channel won't even connect.
    Just sit tight, I'm sure they will figure it out. Always have a backup is all I can suggest.
    What do you use as a backup service? What do you recommend?

Page 1098 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 985989981048108810961097109810991100110811481198 ... LastLast