Register
Page 1173 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 173673107311231163117111721173117411751183 ... LastLast
Results 11,721 to 11,730 of 12047
    HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    try rebooting or changing port ,p-4 is working

I think that's the way it works only one device at a time. I think if you get caught using multiple devices with one sub you'll get a strike and at the 3 strike you will lose your sub.

If you are using a playlist and do not have a MAC# on your account, check to see if you have ISP Lock enabled.
    It also sounds like what happens when you are using a VPN and your IP gets re-identified as from outside your set Country.

TV Addicted

Yesterday 187 showing Russian Programming

Yesterday 187 has been showing Russian Programming from about 7:30 am EDT for the last week or longer.

Please try to correct this problem.

P5
    d/l t2
    125Meg down

About recent change on Tooncast LATINO

I am specifically talking about channel 10629 (Tooncast) on the m3u playlist for IPTV66, I believe is the same for others. Anyway, just a moment ago noticed that the stream changed to my most hated one Tooncast stream among all of the IPTV services I've tried, which has the resolution of 480x270 and video quality is slightly worse. I know this because I've tried a lot of IPTV services out there and one of the few services that has (or had) the good one (720x408) is you guys. Is kinda a bummer that it has been changed to that other one, that channel and CN is probably the only reason I use IPTV. And more importantly, I've been sticking to IPTV66.

Now, its funny. I am personally not really that much concerned about video quality, I am mostly concerned about the audio quality. The last time I tried that "bad one" 480x270 from other services, the audio was absolute garbage. It even had a buzzing noise. So I am totally fine and okay using this changed stream so long the audio quality is better or improved. Right now (on the 480x270 stream) the audio now seem to be AAC-HE 119bkps vs AAC-LC 96bkps the other one had (the good one), and even then it sounded better.

I understand the reason you would want to do it. To save bandwidth and is perfectly acceptable reason. So I have a few questions, can you guys still keep that same (video) stream but perhaps improve audio quality or at least make sure the audio is not terrible? you guys have direct control of that? if that is not the case, is this change permanent?

Finally, about 1-2month ago, Cartoon Network LATINO at 480p was changed to a multi-language (ENG and LATINO) version, which is a understandable and cool approach, however, It came with a few downsides. Video quality became a whole lot worse (which doesn't matter that much to me) and audio quality (at least LATINO one) became slightly worse. I hope this stream doesn't do the same, because it's going to be a dealbreaker at least for me.

UPDATE: It seems like I spoke too soon and the stream seem to be back to normal. The only issue I see now is that Cartoon Network 1080p (channel: 12434), seem to have English audio only. I had Latino audio before. Commercials/breaks seem to have Latino audio but shows are English only.

Starz Encore Action [239] down

just shows bouncing DTV logo...

Quote Originally Posted by tokm View Post
    just shows bouncing DTV logo...
    Lose of Satellite feed, not Providers fault.

Down Unable to play ANY channels in Portal 5

First noticed a problem with Iptvxtra2 showing NO channels(see post in Addons and Repositories).
    Now cannot play any channels in PVR Simple Client using Portal 5.
    Did an IPTV Reset, but still nothing plays.

NEVER MIND... As it often happens on this service, everything is now working on its own
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 08-01-2019 at 10:55 PM.

TV Addicted

Angry 187 Yesterday showing Russian programming.

This is happening every day from about 7 AM EDT and goes till about 4:30 AM EDT. Sorry but I am getting tired of not being able to watch the programs I want to. It is like you have NO control over your feeds.

I also get on other channels, Sky Movies feeds, a "Playstation Commercial Time" out message filling the whole screen.

Page 1173 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 173673107311231163117111721173117411751183 ... LastLast