Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Almost forgot what you posted about it staying on is not possible.With ExpressVPN the kill switch is called network lock.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    I use ExpressVPN on Me Android with Kodi, it stays ON in the background even after turning the Android STB Off as the STB stills connects to the Int for Updates, Kodi, even after a "Force Stop" will still connect to the Net w/o turning on the STB...!!! When I want to use Kodi, I turn ON the STB and I have to go to "Clean" and it shows that there has been Traffic and how many Bytes have been collected and passed thru... For example, when Clash at the Castle was getting close to start, I turned on the STB and even before going to connect with the WWE Network, I clicked on "Clean" and it showed : clear 8 processes, 12M ...!!! I Cleaned the STB before Connecting to what I wanted to connect to... I do that Every-time I Start the STB Up...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    I use ExpressVPN on Me Android with Kodi, it stays ON in the background even after turning the Android STB Off as the STB stills connects to the Int for Updates, Kodi, even after a "Force Stop" will still connect to the Net w/o turning on the STB...!!! When I want to use Kodi, I turn ON the STB and I have to go to "Clean" and it shows that there has been Traffic and how many Bytes have been collected and passed thru... For example, when Clash at the Castle was getting close to start, I turned on the STB and even before going to connect with the WWE Network, I clicked on "Clean" and it showed : clear 8 processes, 12M ...!!! I Cleaned the STB before Connecting to what I wanted to connect to... I do that Every-time I Start the STB Up...!!!
    And if you lose internet connection while watching you will not be using a VPN when internet comes back.

So, One just Restarts it, what's the Big Deal...?!? Common Sense would dictate that it Needs to bee Restarted, for those that have and use Common Sense... just saying...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

So, One just Restarts it, what's the Big Deal...?!? Common Sense would dictate that it Needs to bee Restarted, for those that have and use Common Sense... just saying...!!!
    I didn't realize this was the jokes section but thanks for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    I didn't realize this was the jokes section but thanks for the laugh.
    Really, U made it that way...!
    WWJD...!!!

Really, U made it that way...!
    I never said that a VPN would stay on.As for common sense if you were watching a VOD and paused it to go to the kitchen for refreshments and internet crashed for 30 seconds how would you know that you're not using a VPN when you resumed movie?
    Keep being stubborn because I find it amusing.

I know that ExpressVPN has an Option of coming on as soon as a STB is turned On or on some boxes that don't turn off it will stay On...!
    Is that so?

I've recently used ExpressVPN and that's horse hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    Is that so?

I've recently used ExpressVPN and that's horse hockey.
    NO, You have been eating it thou...

Their "Network Lock is ExpressVPN’s kill switch. If your VPN connection unexpectedly drops, Network Lock blocks all internet traffic, keeping your data safe".

What That does is Stops All Traffic if there is an interruption in the Internet...!!!

When ExpressVPN comes On, down at the bottom of the screen are 3 Choices ; VPN...Help...Options.

Go to Options and Click...A new window opens with a 7 Options, 1st one being "Settings"... Click It...

Another Window Opens with 7 More Options, 1st one being... "Auto Connect"(On Startup)...!!! Should bee Self-Explanatory...!!
    WWJD...!!!

NO, You have been eating it thou...

Their "Network Lock is ExpressVPN’s kill switch. If your VPN connection unexpectedly drops, Network Lock blocks all internet traffic, keeping your data safe".

What That does is Stops All Traffic if there is an interruption in the Internet...!!!

When ExpressVPN comes On, down at the bottom of the screen are 3 Choices ; VPN...Help...Options.

Go to Options and Click...A new window opens with a 7 Options, 1st one being "Settings"... Click It...

Another Window Opens with 7 More Options, 1st one being... "Auto Connect"(On Startup)...!!! Should bee Self-Explanatory...!!
    You would think it was but it's already running so auto start is pointless.
    Please continue though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast