Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Fire From Within

Well, that watch didn't work. Have to watch it again.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Well, that watch didn't work. Have to watch it again.
    I did not see it yet. I missed the first air tonight and am gonna catch it in about an hour from now on their second air.

I will be watching for that watch ... lmao
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Fire From Within

I was watching on Sky Atlantic, as the HBO feed was looping, at least at the start of the episode. I think it was fixed later, but since Sky Atlantic has commercials, I would have popped into the episode already about 15 minutes ahead. Sky Atlantic failed about 1 hour into the episode, then it came back as audio only, so I already know what happened ultimately.

Up here in the 'north', I use a subbed sat service for any back up I may need. HBO always works

I think 'north' could be a big hint if only I read Laser's last report... haaaa
    I luv it
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Fire From Within

Finished the show, but from Kodi. I guess HBO Go was pretty quick to be ripped. The last 20 minutes are intense, and horrific.

Intense and Horrific !
    fantastic

It's about to start at this very moment (on second airing, HBO)
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    in the end Jamie will kill his sister.
    The Hound and Arya will take care of that un-dead guard (I think he is the Mountain) Prolly the Hound's brother somewhere all the lines.
    Jon Snow will be king, but his love the Dragon Mother, will die with her last dragon.

Sasha will be warden of the North... first for a woman and she will marry Terean (again) the short guy and have kids with blood from frigging everywhere !
    Except insentious blood, cause that monarchy will be dead... Except Jamie, he prolly will ride his horse till he falls in the arms of that tall woman knight gal and live happily ever after

so far Jamie has evil queen and prolly that will come to death for someone.
    Hound and Arya did get the Mountain.
    Jon Snow looked concerned.
    Aryal felt first hand the Mother of Dragon's wrath.
    Aryal may be the instigator in the Mother's death and her dragon.
    Afterall... Aryal is our top assasign, she did kill that dead guy !! And she did ride away on that Pale horse... somewhat blood stained but a little pale
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    I caught it on Kodi around 9:20 pm (et), so the prediction of a mad queen was right. Cant believe there is only one episode left , I would have loved to see Sersi die more gruesome but i guess that is me. As a avid historian geek, in ancient civilizations (empires) during wars for the most parts would burn down cities, rape, pillage and would not take any prisoners. I would spread fear and obedience. They did kill 2 of her children ( dragons) and others so I do understand her frustrations, I think that Jon Snow acts very wimpy at times but it is what it is. Cant wait for next week, then probably in a month i would do a GOT marathon from the beginning just in case i miss anything.

Fire From Within

I watch the reactions to the episodes on you tube, as the over-reactions are just as entertaining as the show itself. Lots of hard-core reviewers aren't very happy. For me, I love the spectacle more than the story line, as I kind of expect anything I want to happen to not happen with this show. I think its more of who is actually the worse woman, the cold-blooded assassin that lost her soul, or the operator of a weapon of a mass destruction who had lost everything of value to her, except a dragon.

Can't wait till next week to see how they wind this down. I really don't care who sits on the Iron Throne, to be honest. Maybe Jon goes north in disgust, and the love sick Dany flies up to be with him, but toasting Sansa and Winterfell on the way, leaving the kingdom to Gendry.

Pinball Wizard
    So the day is here, the last episode of Game of Thrones. so much pain, deaths, nudity and adventure. Definitely one of the best written series ever, The king of the North!!

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast