Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    im sure there is a way how do they program android devices.
    On most Android devices, you can enter Developer Mode by clicking the Build number in Android settings 7 times in a row. That will enable USB debugging and allow you to connect via ADB.

Have you guys tried removing all external drives and the SD card before booting? That worked for me on my T2 when it wouldn’t boot.

Junoir Member
    My friend's T1 had no SD card or external USB device and wouldn't boot. No way to enter the Android settings if it won't boot and nothing shown on the screen.

Dreamlink T1 Plus malfunction

Yes, this is the very same problem I have, and it is listed elsewhere on the dreamlink t1 plus forum

I have a Dreamlink T1 Plus only about six months now, and still under warranty.
    I have tried to contact the seller via email. There is no postal address and telephone number. And there have no replies to the many emails sent.

This is the problem:
    I am seeing two hard green lights in front of the box. Of course, one green light tells you the box is receiving power from the AC adapter.

I cannot do anything, not enter the box. I took off the AC adapter, put it back on, still the same thing, two hard green lights in front of the box.

I took off everything, HDMI cable, ethernet cable, tried it on other ac outlets, still the same thing, two hard green lights in the front of the box.

I have been advised to try a revised version of the Factory Reset file, as I am trying to get hold by email of the company I was advised to buy it from. I believe this is the same company you are speaking of, There has been NO response to all my emails sent to them. There is no reputable company name, no postal address and telephone number, all a form to fill out an email, and there is NO response from them.

Someone should get hold of this company and advise the person to respond, and I am looking for a response from anyone here

I've read 20-30 users posts on various Forums, all with the same problem, and most with the same result.
    Unrepairable by the user.
    Warranty replacement, if even possible is the only cure.
    This is just FYI (Dont shoot the messenger)
    /kens

Anyone found a solution for 2green lights in dreamlink t1plus
    Last edited by CHEVY85; 02-23-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frankglo View Post
    Dreamlink T1 Plus malfunction

Yes, this is the very same problem I have, and it is listed elsewhere on the dreamlink t1 plus forum

I have a Dreamlink T1 Plus only about six months now, and still under warranty.
    I have tried to contact the seller via email. There is no postal address and telephone number. And there have no replies to the many emails sent.

This is the problem:
    I am seeing two hard green lights in front of the box. Of course, one green light tells you the box is receiving power from the AC adapter.

I cannot do anything, not enter the box. I took off the AC adapter, put it back on, still the same thing, two hard green lights in front of the box.

I took off everything, HDMI cable, ethernet cable, tried it on other ac outlets, still the same thing, two hard green lights in the front of the box.

I have been advised to try a revised version of the Factory Reset file, as I am trying to get hold by email of the company I was advised to buy it from. I believe this is the same company you are speaking of, There has been NO response to all my emails sent to them. There is no reputable company name, no postal address and telephone number, all a form to fill out an email, and there is NO response from them.

Someone should get hold of this company and advise the person to respond, and I am looking for a response from anyone here
    Did you buy from one of the links posted in the Sticky Post?
    If so, I can get Contact info for you.
    Let me know
    Send me a PM
    CaptK
    I gather darkness to please me...

Yes, it was bought from the same seller.
    The reset file did not work, and all other attempts did not work, so I take it that there is no known solution to the two steady green lights at the front of the box.
    I finally made contact with the seller and will be returning the box very soon, as it is still under warranty.

On another note, MrPat's post above is interesting. The Plus in this box means too many things, too many programs to contend with, and maybe too little space and memory. And if this is so, then it can happen again, and again.

I will let you all know what the seller did, whether repair and how, or replace completely.

Junoir Member
    Just had another T1+ suddenly go dead, 2 green lights, black screen. Have been reading about this problem on different forums for months now. You would think that after all this time somebody, somewhere would have at least identified the cause, even if there is no cure. The reset file is a joke. 0 bytes. And the guy who posted it keeps insisting there's something in it. Like the Emperor Who Wore No Clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by gmoore View Post
    Just had another T1+ suddenly go dead, 2 green lights, black screen. Have been reading about this problem on different forums for months now. You would think that after all this time somebody, somewhere would have at least identified the cause, even if there is no cure. The reset file is a joke. 0 bytes. And the guy who posted it keeps insisting there's something in it. Like the Emperor Who Wore No Clothes.
    Contact and or Return it to where you bought it. If you bought from Authorized Dealer, you'll have no issues.
    The reset file is a command file hence 0 bytes, Explained in the instructions "Reset file contains just a command in it. The Zip file is actually 148bytes"
    I'm "The Guy" who posted it. It too works.
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 03-17-2018 at 03:00 AM.
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    Contact and or Return it to where you bought it. If you bought from Authorized Dealer, you'll have no issues.
    The reset file is a command file hence 0 bytes, Explained in the instructions "Reset file contains just a command in it. The Zip file is actually 148bytes"
    I'm "The Guy" who posted it. It too works.
    I opened the file with a hex editor and verified that it contains nothing. Maybe it's the file name itself that is the command? Although the file name does not contain 148 bytes either. The same link is posted on other forums and on all the forums where it has been posted nobody has ever gotten it to work as far as I can tell.

As far as returning it, what is the warranty period? How about returning it to the factory?

Why two green lights? I never noticed before but a box that is working only shows one green light. What's the other one for?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast