Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T3s?

TV Addicted

T3s?

Has the T3 been discontinued? Anywhere that says they have them are much higher prices.

The T3 is years old now! Still runs good, still getting updates, but there is newer out there.

TV Addicted
    Joker,
    I know it's old. This would be for someone about 100 miles from me, and this would be his first box. The t3 is the newest one I have. If he runs into a problem, and most new users do, I want to be able to guide him on what to do step by step. It's much easier with the same box in front of me.
    hapy

Quote Originally Posted by hapy View Post
    Joker,
    I know it's old. This would be for someone about 100 miles from me, and this would be his first box. The t3 is the newest one I have. If he runs into a problem, and most new users do, I want to be able to guide him on what to do step by step. It's much easier with the same box in front of me.
    hapy
    I understand. And you might be able to find one, but like you said prices are higher.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have one. It's slightly used but the asking price is awesome.
    It's free to you hapy

I test these devices all the time and what eventually happens is that I get a few and sometimes alot of devices sitting on my shelve that have been tested and even used at times. But thru the years many of them end up tested and then abandoned onto a shelve somewhere.
    I had donated a few newer models into some on-site raffles here at iptvTalk .. them models were even newer then the T3.
    This T3 that I have here is now on the shelve and has little chance of coming off that shelve (just cause it has become obsolete to me and no other reason)... so if I could give it to you hapy as a used device and free of charge and you could make use of it, then that would be awesome.
    And as Joker says, these T3 devices are still supported

The device will be reset back to factory values before shipping.
    It will be sent in it's original box with it's original contents.
    It will be sent at no charge to you for the device.

Look for my private message for details
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-16-2022 at 09:17 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    I have one. It's slightly used but the asking price is awesome.
    It's free to you hapy

I test these devices all the time and what eventually happens is that I get a few and sometimes alot of devices sitting on my shelve that have been tested and even used at times. But thru the years many of them end up tested and then abandoned onto a shelve somewhere.
    I had donated a few newer models into some on-site raffles here at iptvTalk .. them models were even newer then the T3.
    This T3 that I have here is now on the shelve and has little chance of coming off that shelve (just cause it has become obsolete to me and no other reason)... so if I could give it to you hapy as a used device and free of charge and you could make use of it, then that would be awesome.
    And as Joker says, these T3 devices are still supported

The device will be reset back to factory values before shipping.
    It will be sent in it's original box with it's original contents.
    It will be sent at no charge to you for the device.

Look for my private message for details

Does it come with a Formuler remote?

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    Does it come with a Formuler remote?
    lol... it might
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Grand Admiral
    Thats really nice of you Crazed 9.6 !

Hello Everyone. Yes Crazed 9.6 Your a great person. I have the T3 also, and going to get one similar for the Mrs, didn't know they were obsolete, tho. What's the latest and greatest in your opinion?

them T3 are good devices, yea. Trouble finding them thou ... I wish I could help with that, but I do not have any more
    Something to note is the Formuler Z8 is the identical device as the T3... everything except the name.
    For a currently supported device which can be still found for sale, I'd check the Buzztv devices.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-18-2022 at 11:35 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast