Wrong Signature error on no block file when trying to update Mag

Hello again,

After finally getting the files now I am getting a wrong signature error when trying to load the files...any Ideas in this area would also be appreciated. i do not even know what wrong signature means in this area with these files.

Respectfully,

W.K. Proctor

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wkproctor View Post
    Hello again,

After finally getting the files now I am getting a wrong signature error when trying to load the files...any Ideas in this area would also be appreciated. i do not even know what wrong signature means in this area with these files.

Respectfully,

W.K. Proctor
    did you get the correct file for the 322 ?

Why are you trying to load this No-Block file?
    Did your box quit working ?

I do not think informir is actively blocking or redirecting any longer.

Sir,

Yes Sir ,,,,I did get the correct file....the reason I am trying to put in the no block file is that my box is going blank and having to be restarted to get channels to work when changing from one channel to another Sir,

Respectfully,

wkproctor

i do not even know what wrong signature means in this area with these files.
    This could mean a few different things.
    -incorrect file for the receiver.
    -corrupt or otherwise damaged file.
    -file format or type.
    -Storage device format.

Ensure the storage device used to transfer the file is formatted to FAT32 or xFAT.

That file is of an older version (r2.18, I think) and possibly your 322 model will not allow reloading an older version, but I doubt this is a possibility.

But... you could try a few things other then reload the image file.

- try the long version of the Server's URL entered into the mag's server setup menu (you can get that URL from your log in page at the papiao or iptv66 website, or the email you received from the service when you first got your service)

- Factory Reset the receiver (STB), might help but doubtful.

Sir,

Thank you very much for the information. I will try using the long site address....I have already tried going back to factory settings ....didn't help. If nothing else I will try and figure out which box is a good box and easy to set up and just purchase it.

Thank you again everyone!!!

Respectfully,

wkproctor

I wish I could help with that file but not sure exactly why it is giving you that error, at least not sure enough to offer any guarantied answers

Ironically them Mag boxes are for the most part one of the most difficult boxes to setup compared to these newer devices., well maybe difficult to understand and then setup.
    They can be as confusing as Linux computer

The boxes listed below all share one thing in common (besides all of them being Androids) and that is they all carry onboard a iptv server setup and playback thru an 'IPTV app'.
    The Mag devices also carry their own onboard IPTV application. It is run on Linux Operating System.

These boxes shown below all carry an onboard iptv application , all are Android Operating systems

--EZ Media Box - runs it's own app for iptv. Not same as the mag's app, but the app it does run is a beauty
    --Global Media Box - this one is getting rather outdated but does have the same onboard server iptv setup and user interface as them mag models.
    --StreamPro - this one is newer then the old Global box and does have the same User interface as the Global and the Mag too.
    --Dreamlink - These run the DOL app for iptv. The Dreamlink devices are popular. There are a selection of models to choose from with the T3 being their newest.
    --Formular - These run the MOL app for iptv.
    --BuzzTV - These run the Buzz app for iptv. The BuzzTV devices seem to be the most popular with our members. There are a selection of models to choose from
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-07-2022 at 03:28 AM.

Sir,
    Thank you very much for the info on the boxes Sir....I believe going to a different box is my best solution Sir.

Respectfully,

wkproctor

Gents,

I bought a new BUZZTV XRS4900 ...I hope it is easy to set up and is a good choice. It should arrive today. Thank you all again for you assistance.

Respectfully,

wkproctor

Gents,

I bought a new BUZZTV XRS4900 ...I hope it is easy to set up and is a good choice. It should arrive today. Thank you all again for you assistance.

Respectfully,

wkproctor
    cool beans
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa