Register
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    just checking now aCiD

I am having a small issue with populating the epg thou. It is not an issue due to the epg URL, it's the device I am using or the entered input. I had this issue before and did get it working, so I need some time and I will get this flanged up

thnx again for looking at this aCiD
    Crazed, I hope it's not the size of the EPG, it got a bit bigger but not by that much.

I was worrying about users that use boxes with less then ideal specs like RAM and so on...but I don't think that'a you.

I also thought about splitting the guide into two separate guides for English and Spanish speaking channels and making them smaller but then, I know some people have their boxes set one way and for some it's hard to change their options etc..older folks and so on..so I passed on that idea.. will see how that goes.

Hope all works out

aCiD
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yea, I am positive my issue has nothing to do with the EPG data.
    I had this happen before and finally switched devices and all was good then. Problem is thou I do not know which device I had switched to, so many choices ... lol

I got sidetracked thou and have not gotten back to this yet, but I will be working on his tonight.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by aCiDjEsUs View Post
    Crazed, I hope it's not the size of the EPG, it got a bit bigger but not by that much.

I was worrying about users that use boxes with less then ideal specs like RAM and so on...but I don't think that'a you.

I also thought about splitting the guide into two separate guides for English and Spanish speaking channels and making them smaller but then, I know some people have their boxes set one way and for some it's hard to change their options etc..older folks and so on..so I passed on that idea.. will see how that goes.

Hope all works out

aCiD
    I dont see the year. I had an issue with one stb loading but could be me. The other using m3u list, the epg loads fine. I dont see the year in the description tho. I dont see the year with papiaos either using Mac authentication.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    I dont see the year. I had an issue with one stb loading but could be me. The other using m3u list, the epg loads fine. I dont see the year in the description tho. I dont see the year with papiaos either using Mac authentication.
    thnx Joker
    I have had a couple busy days at work and have had no time except to drive, work, drive again and then sleep

While on a channel on that T3, did you try using the down function on the RCU to bring up the hidden menu at bottom of screen ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Yeah, tried that, hit info while on a channel twice brings up description but no year. You can hit the right arrow too to bring up upcoming epg for one channel but it was the same. I’ll try some other apps in the coming days and see if it’s any different

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    Yeah, tried that, hit info while on a channel twice brings up description but no year. You can hit the right arrow too to bring up upcoming epg for one channel but it was the same. I’ll try some other apps in the coming days and see if it’s any different
    Thank you Joker for checking, that pretty strange. When I look at the xml date inside the guide I can clearly see the date and I also got an email from SD stating that there should be a year in the data that I pull...

It might be mc2xml software that I use to get the data from SD and it's not out putting the year. I'll have to look into that more over the weekend why we don't see the year... I know we pull more data because the guide got bigger by 25MB's.

aCiD

Update...

So you guys asked for the dates, there you go. There should be release date appended to every movie in the guide and I think shows also but not 100% sure on that one yet...

It took me a while but I finally figur it out...now time to get some sleep or my wife wont be happy in the morning haha

aCiD

Quote Originally Posted by aCiDjEsUs View Post
    Update...

So you guys asked for the dates, there you go. There should be release date appended to every movie in the guide and I think shows also but not 100% sure on that one yet...

It took me a while but I finally figur it out...now time to get some sleep or my wife wont be happy in the morning haha

aCiD
    thnx aCiD

- Frank Zappa

Update....

Doing some maintenance on the guide so we might be missing few channels here and there. Trying few new things etc.

Everything should be back to normal by tonight.

Sorry for the inconvenienced boys and girls

aCiD

Not able to check at the moment but thanks acid!

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast