Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    You didn't by accident put the xml file in the the second slot that says playlist VOD URL? The xml file for EPG should be at the bottom? Just making sure, and trying to figure out why the EPG won't populate for you?
    No, I made sure of that. Did your problem start right after you did the last update?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    no mistakenly copied and pasted any blank spaces in the EPG line... before or after the URL ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by hapy View Post
    No, I made sure of that. Did your problem start right after you did the last update?
    I can't honestly say for sure. I didn't notice it until I saw your post. But the update should have nothing to do with whether the epg works using the playlist method. You should be able to get EPG with the correct xml file using the playlist method.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    no mistakenly copied and pasted any blank spaces in the EPG line... before or after the URL ?
    Yes, I did leave a space before the URL. But I still had to blank out the MAC at the website to get the playlist to open. The epg loaded and everything looks good with the playlist. After I take a brain break, I'll look into attaching the MAC and get it working like it is suppose to. For now I'm a happy camper.
    Thanks Crazed for sticking with me all this time.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    I can't honestly say for sure. I didn't notice it until I saw your post. But the update should have nothing to do with whether the epg works using the playlist method. You should be able to get EPG with the correct xml file using the playlist method.
    I guess you read my last post. Thanks for letting me know it worked, and following up with your ideas for me to check on.

I guess you read my last post. Thanks for letting me know it worked, and following up with your ideas for me to check on.
    No problem! Glad you got it working!

TV Addicted
    My m3u playlists wont load unless I zero out my mac address both Ken's and acid epg work except Ken's epg loads slower...in order to get portal option to work again I have to input mac address again on iptv66 website..I hope the team gets this going again cause this is confusing to some who dont know how to get m3u to work...the thing I dont like about the playlists is that you lose channel logos and channels start in the 1,s and up not like portal option where you have logos and channels start in the 100,s and up like we are used to...hopefully the team finds a fix for this cause I didn't have epg problem until new update sometime last week... why if it's so easy to attach someone's epg to the playlists why cant the team do that to the mytv2 portal part It was fine not long ago what happened now

TV Addicted
    I had the same experience coming of the last update. I know that the update should have had nothing to do with the epg problem It could be a coincidence that the few of us that reported the problem so far happening after the update is just that, a coincidence. But I think it would be worth a look in to the update for a possible glitch. Something happened to cause the problem.

With that being said, is there any info files for the vod to go along with the live tv epg using the playlist?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    is there any info files for the vod to go along with the live tv epg using the playlist?
    Not really, nope.
    I say 'not really' , because there is one but it is again a slightly different loading method and more importantly is that it is about a year old, so the movies from that time till now will not be included.

Loaded thru the Playlist slot on your T3 or loaded thru an installed Perfect Player on the T3
    You can find the file in 2 parts thru the link shown below.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...atted-Metadata

Been doing some checking if anything has been mentioned about this lose of EPG info, thru messenger services and chat rooms, but have not seen anything relevant yet.
    I do not know if team members have seen this thread yet, but chances are they have.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thanks Crazed 8.4 ...hopefully the top dawgs can see this thread and get this sorted out cause it was working fine not long ago Shooty had mentioned something on a different thread about this issue being something easy to fix they should hear him out and sort this out

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast