Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shout out

TV Addicted

Shout out

No problems here, just want to give a huge thanks to you guys/gals. Service has been amazing for quiet a while now. HD channels are crisp, clear and buffer free. Keep up the good work, I know we all appreciate everything you guys do . Keep it up.

See as mod i hear or look at whats wrong or needs to be fixed great to see a post that Shout Outs a good vibe

Fire From Within

Thanks, its nice to see when things are working well for the members. Staff usually doesn't say it, as it doesn't have the same impact.

TV Addicted
    Good afternoon, excellent to read this kind of comments, and support the initiative of the 300turboz partner. The service is really good, I hope the improvements continue. Not only must the bad be said

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Yeah! That's the attitude...

IÂ’m gonna said something that speople donÂ’t like it but i been with rocket since day one and never have any complaints we have problems but fixed a my take one day or five days but the job gets done but deep inside i know that they come through some people just write when things are bad but when things are good they donÂ’t say nothing . Me IÂ’m gonna be here until the last day rocket rocks always and we have good people here helping everyone thanks rocket iptv thatÂ’s just my opinion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by To13 View Post
    IÂ’m gonna said something that speople donÂ’t like it but i been with rocket since day one and never have any complaints we have problems but fixed a my take one day or five days but the job gets done but deep inside i know that they come through some people just write when things are bad but when things are good they donÂ’t say nothing . Me IÂ’m gonna be here until the last day rocket rocks always and we have good people here helping everyone thanks rocket iptv thatÂ’s just my opinion
    are you trying to be funny?

Bulletproof
    You have to say this site, all the moderators, are the best in helping everyone here. Each and everyone jump in, always to help all members. Now Rocket is working fine. What more can you ask for. andkaal

TV Addicted
    I can say the same, Server rock solid
    Picture Amazing!!!
    Freeze FREE....

Thanks for your Hard Work Guys!!!
    Well Done..

Mag 254 wifi
    Mag 322 Hard wired

Download 75mbps
    UpLoad 45Mbps

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    You have to say this site, all the moderators, are the best in helping everyone here. Each and everyone jump in, always to help all members. Now Rocket is working fine. What more can you ask for. andkaal
    yes: indeed correct ; rocket running stronger than ever. all the mod's are the best to many to list. thanks for all the hard work you guys do .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast