Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Reviews of Fuse

it really makes me scratch my head on how they are what looks like the 4th generation of boxes and the remote is so behind

like if i go into the menu to pick a tv show off nfps then i watch it full screen thats great but if i go back into guide to see what else is on and start to look around then want to go back to that channel you cant your stuck in the guide still..i exit then have to go back into the tv system...if you pick a new show there is no back option eithor so remember the channel you were last on.

i know i know no big deal but it is when your paying big bucks and its such a common feature we have be come a custom to.

i hope they can fix it. there are lots of buttons on the remote that don't do anything like when you watch a movie the fast forward or skip buttons do nothing
    if you push the circle around the okay it will fast forward.

just my two cents today..........good box but can they fix these little things and turn it into the bad ass box its ment to be?

i hope so

i hear you on that and yes they are working hard at it

Quote Originally Posted by tbird686 View Post
    it really makes me scratch my head on how they are what looks like the 4th generation of boxes and the remote is so behind

like if i go into the menu to pick a tv show off nfps then i watch it full screen thats great but if i go back into guide to see what else is on and start to look around then want to go back to that channel you cant your stuck in the guide still..i exit then have to go back into the tv system...if you pick a new show there is no back option eithor so remember the channel you were last on.

i know i know no big deal but it is when your paying big bucks and its such a common feature we have be come a custom to.

i hope they can fix it. there are lots of buttons on the remote that don't do anything like when you watch a movie the fast forward or skip buttons do nothing
    if you push the circle around the okay it will fast forward.

just my two cents today..........good box but can they fix these little things and turn it into the bad ass box its ment to be?

i hope so
    Thats the case with the Online+ also.
    Im sure they will address with updates. They're really good with customer feedback.
    Shoot them an email.
    I did about the + and got a response the next day.
    Enjoy your Fuse....
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    After 24 hours I must say that this box is off the charts!!! WOW! Get it!!

Tvaddons through Kodi is amazing. So much to watch.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234