Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reviews of Fuse

Reviews of Fuse

Ok so most of us are sitting here checking our emails for tracking #'s and waiting for a chance to play with the fuse. Some of you have already received your box and have been playing with it already. So how about some feed back on the fuse. Is the fuse worth the money... how fast is it... setup.....and what ever else you'd like to say. This will help the rest of up going thru withdrawals waiting and waiting and waiting....... LOL Thanks

Well so far, everything seems to be working very well, Set Up time takes about 7 mins. As for the first time it boots up it goes thru a system check since I see lights going blue, green then red. Automatically updates to the latest firmware. Once all the boot process finishes. Main Menu so far so good, like the fact that it has Kodi, Mickyhop and TV online. 3 in one box. No complaints very happy to have purchased avov product and my first iptv box. Prior I was running a rasberry pi2 with osmc. Hudge upgrade!
    Kodi 16.2 RC M8S+ Box Lollipop
    Kodi 16.2 RC Raspberry PI-2 Openelec 6.95.2

TV Addicted
    Hi,

Can you do favorite ? or not saving separate folder ?

Yes you can pick your favorite channels and then select your favorites tab. I have some just to make sure it does save the channel. It does not create a folder it's all with in the menu. Hope I answered your question.

Junoir Member
    favorites work liked mentioned above, although I have noticed that after a short period of time the favorite list disappears! Could be a bug?

Junoir Member
    Not sure how others are doing with the remote that comes with the box, but it doesn't respond nicely. Testing it a few feet away, pointing directly to it, can take several presses more times than not. I have plugged in a wireless keyboard and mouse and they both respond properly.

the new remotes require a light touch...just have to get used to it
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Junoir Member
    The separate kodi works well, although you have to manually add whatever you want... genesis, 1channel etc. All works nicely so far. Not sure if it's like this on other boxes, but I came from a laptop/hdmi into tv for kodi and I could right click on the show to get a sub menu with options, but on this kodi the right click is the 'back' button.

Outside of the separate Kodi there are apps where you can install 1channel, icefilms and others.

Yea the only thing i experience with Kodi was it freezes when you install a zip like phoenix and genesis repositories. I just had to exit to main screen and re enter into kodi and the repositories were installed.

well im just trying out the fuse

its smaller then i thought, looks like when the send out the tuner it attaches to the side making the square box rectangle

there are 4 tabs on the left once it set up and ready to use

it uses tv online and its there version i guess of the stalker program in the mag box and this one runs really smoothly
    very simple box, easy to set up the iptv part. i don't see a page by page option when flipping the channels. kinda sucks for going threw 100 channels

then mickyhop is nice i loaded the one channel on it and i like the way it works way better then i did when it was on the xbmc, loads up like net flix

then kodi comes naked we will have to find the add on's............i didnt much like the xbmc layout back in the day and the new kodi is the same you need a key board to navigate around it and i have the key board it connected with no problem.

then the tuner........i dont have one yet

its going to take a little getting use to i love my mag box but for sure this will be better for down times on the iptv, will give more options for other sources
    i saw in the mickyhop apps .....netflix and hulu, youtube

so if one bought it and hated the iptv at least you can go legit and buy those services

it has a vpn section i'd like to try to set it up so i could get hulu in the future.

i see it can do games but im not sure what kinda remote i will need.

no tuner yet...thats what i want to test. i'm not sure how it will connect to the iks because i use the goo router and i dont see the same settings i have in my nfusion to add in the new avov fuse

maybe when get the tuner it will do and update.

i tried to do an up date but it didnt need it.

there really is not a lot of setting to play with so i guess it makes the box more dummy proof.

finally got the nfps to work ( had to move my mac off my mag box and put this one on) i have 2 services on the box was wondering if the channels would mesh together but they don't
    you have to exit out to change services and it does it faster then the mag box

i don't know if the service got better or the box is helping i'm finding the picture to be way better with this box.

i have made a favorite list for the kids channels it was easy.

i know i'm probably just rambling but i know when they post review and no one says anything..........here i am......lol

i hope this is a good start more can add and we can all learn to tweak this new bad boy out and get the most out of it!!

oh ya be prepared the remote is a pain but i'm starting to get use to it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast