Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    give it some time then try again

Go to iks66.com and check your donation and see if you have iks only.

Quote Originally Posted by hivebrain View Post
    Signed up with iks66 and got a user account email within a few minutes. It won't let me change the MAC address though. I get a red bar across the top of the page saying "MAC Address Could Not Be Updated." Anyone know how to solve that problem? I tried using a different browser with no luck.

Thanks,

Mike
    Go here:

Code:
    https://iks66.tv/main/search
    Enter your route/donation number (your route number is at the bottom of your confirmation email under Username & Password), complete captcha challenge & search. Go to bottom of page & click Change MAC. Then change MAC (use format 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX unless you're using a MAG or Avov Set Top Box). You can replace the X's with the last six digits of your device or you can generate a new MAC by going here:
    Code:
      http://www.miniwebtool.com/mac-address-generator/
    In the 'MAC address prefix' field type 00:1A:78
    In the 'MAC address format' field click the dropdown arrow & choose the second option (the one with the colons)
    Click 'Generate MAC Address'

Use that as your MAC address when linking to your route/donation. If you get an error message such as 'MAC Address already in use' just change a digit or two until it's accepted (only use 0 to 9 & A to F), or generate a new one using the miniwebtool. If you still get the error message 'MAC Address Could Not Be Updated' try using a different device e.g. pc/laptop/smartphone/tablet to change the MAC linked to your donation.

*The above is based on the assumption that you're not using a MAG or Avov Set Top Box & also that you chose 'IPTV + Free IKS' when making your donation.

Quote Originally Posted by Looneytoontn View Post
    Mine shows
    GANGSHAO CO.,LTD
    Purchase Date: 10/24/15
    Category: Retail Stores
    $10.52
    I tried to look up the company but it seems this is just a processing company.
    That would be a correct merchant description reference as regards how it appears on my bank statements. What KoolKatT was getting at is has the amount actually been debited from your account or is it just 'on hold' as a pending transaction.

Your issue is in danger of getting swallowed up by other posts now that a few people have posted separate issues in the same thread, so I'd advise starting a new thread if it's the case that your account was actually debited, to ensure that you can receive as much tailored help/advice as possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12