Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You guys can't keep throwing out valid complaints. Nothing gets fixed if you keep this up.

The guide issues I have listed are real issues that needs to be addressed either by Mickey Hop or Avov. Not being able to page up and page down in the full guide makes it useless. Just think about it.

Netflix app on this box means that you don't have to get another box just to show netflix if you don't have a smart tv. All make sense.

I don't just write useless post. I like most people want things to be better and hope our posts work to effect the change that will make the product better.

Call a spade ... a spade. It's nothing else.
    Last edited by freetv4life; 10-31-2015 at 12:07 PM.
    Using MAG 254 and TV Online ... In that order

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freetv4life View Post
    You guys can't keep throwing out valid complaints. Nothing gets fixed if you keep this up.

The guide issues I have listed are real issues that needs to be addressed either by Mickey Hop or Avov. Not being able to page up and page down in the full guide makes it useless. Just think about it.

Netflix app on this box means that you don't have to get another box just to show netflix if you don't have a smart tv. All make sense.

I don't just write useless post. I like most people want things to be better and hope our posts work to effect the change that will make the product better.

Call a spade ... a spade. It's nothing else.
    I too feel your pain, hope you get it fixed my tvonline box is useless to me right now, contacted avov a few times, lets say 3 times emailed me back things were looking good, RMA to fix the box but i guess after i said i'm in the caribbean that all changed, no contact since, just sharing so you'll see how lucky you are cause yours at least working, lol. One Love!

The AVOV Fuse has the same problems with the epg going to the first channel not the channel you are on. Secondly it has the same problem with the channel recall (it don't work), Thirdly you cannot scan though the channels except one at a time.

hoadzman look they have fix for you if you read dont need mail it in now

profster wow thats not box but server

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123