Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    lol yah haven't been there over a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Avov has nothing to do with the guide, that is provided by the provider as for Netflix, you can go to the Mickeyhop forum on this site and put in a request. They do read that section all the time.
    The guide problem in question has nothing to do with the provider. It's not the guide that is the problem it is how its implemented . As stated no matter what channel you are currently watching, when you go to guide it jumps to the top. That's Avov not the provider.

Quote Originally Posted by forzaazzurri View Post
    The guide problem in question has nothing to do with the provider. It's not the guide that is the problem it is how its implemented . As stated no matter what channel you are currently watching, when you go to guide it jumps to the top. That's Avov not the provider.
    Yes it does. Its through stalker that the guide works on and that has nothing to do with the Avov box. Its software connects you to the providers server and its from there where the guide is implemented.

I thought avov doesn't use stalker for its portal server IPTV. My mag250 uses the same provider and the guide works as it should.

avov uses the same middleware stalker mag does, it's why they pay them licensing fees
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Theone Can you please post Mickyhop sites that aren't controlled by spammers or bots or whatever please. I respectfully ask you check them and their links first. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Hemiclone View Post
    Theone Can you please post Mickyhop sites that aren't controlled by spammers or bots or whatever please. I respectfully ask you check them and their links first. Thank you
    Try using google next time

HTML Code:
    http://mickyhop.tv/

Theone I an sorry but the dates of posts on that page stop in July and if you go into their forums of which I have joined the problems will become self evident. It looks like the lunatics are running the asylum at mickyhop.

Well that's their page. Maybe you should email them. As you know they DO exist.

If I bought a product from Avov and I have problems with Epg,Guide etc,Avov is responsible to get all those programs working good, not Mickyhop or any supplier they have.Is is like if I buy a FORD,i get a warranty and they fix any problem I can have,i don't have to deal with supplier from USA or Mexico.Am I wrong or somebody else is?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast