Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Avov now that you have made all the boxes ....Time to fix things

TV Guide Issues reported Sept 9 on the MH forum.

"Whenever you go to the full guide from the channel guide it always default on the first channel (2) no matter which channel you are on. If you are on Channel 200 on the channel guide and then go the full guide it jumps to channel 2 which is the first channel.

You also cannot page up or page down in the full guide which is very frustrating.

As a wish list and as requested in the forums already we need the full guide to show multiple channels on each page similar to the MAG 254. As it stands now you have to go through the channels one by one which defeats the purpose of a full guide."

Missing Netflix App reported on Sept 9 as well
    Using MAG 254 and TV Online ... In that order

Quote Originally Posted by freetv4life View Post

"Whenever you go to the full guide from the channel guide it always default on the first channel (2) no matter which channel you are on. If you are on Channel 200 on the channel guide and then go the full guide it jumps to channel 2 which is the first channel.

You also cannot page up or page down in the full guide which is very frustrating.

As a wish list and as requested in the forums already we need the full guide to show multiple channels on each page similar to the MAG 254. As it stands now you have to go through the channels one by one which defeats the purpose of a full guide."

I addressed the same issues time ago with no results,sent ticket and nothing,still have the same problems.

Quote Originally Posted by freetv4life View Post

Avov has nothing to do with the guide, that is provided by the provider as for Netflix, you can go to the Mickeyhop forum on this site and put in a request. They do read that section all the time.

yup for guide they have nothing to do with it and why do you need netflix i never get that part

Because Netflix is not dependent on Kodi or its addons...plus Mickeyhop is not very responsive.......I'm sure there have been multiple times and multiple people who have requested Netflix...and Simple IPTV (for Avov TV_ONLINE BOXES)....and ICEFILMS.................I even requested a MLB.TV app from Mickeyhop back in June of 2014........Of course they said it was in the works................So it is like talking to a deft ear

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Because Netflix is not dependent on Kodi or its addons...plus Mickeyhop is not very responsive.......I'm sure there have been multiple times and multiple people who have requested Netflix...and Simple IPTV (for Avov TV_ONLINE BOXES)....and ICEFILMS.................I even requested a MLB.TV app from Mickeyhop back in June of 2014........Of course they said it was in the works................So it is like talking to a deft ear
    As for the Addons, it has nothing to do with avov when they go down, that is from the third party. If the links go dead avov cant do anything. Avov do read everything but maybe there is a reason why they cant add certain addons or else im sure they would have been added by now.

Most Android boxes have Netflix and MLB apps...........................I NEVER SAID AVOV had anything to do with Kodi addons..............but they use them and customize them for Mickeyhop...such as 1channel.....now los movies and Movie25 are down in Kodi....so I expect them to be down in Avov boxes...that is not the point.............Icefilms for one has been working fine in Kodi for a very long time......and for a short time in Avov boxes.............Been down in Avov for a very long time......good in Kodi............So this is a Mickyhop problem...If they don't want to fix icefilms then take it out of the market.......

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Most Android boxes have Netflix and MLB apps...........................I NEVER SAID AVOV had anything to do with Kodi addons..............but they use them and customize them for Mickeyhop...such as 1channel.....now los movies and Movie25 are down in Kodi....so I expect them to be down in Avov boxes...that is not the point.............Icefilms for one has been working fine in Kodi for a very long time......and for a short time in Avov boxes.............Been down in Avov for a very long time......good in Kodi............So this is a Mickyhop problem...If they don't want to fix icefilms then take it out of the market.......
    Why don't you send them and email or go to their website forum and complain to them your issues, im sure they have avov mods that do respond there. We aren't the Avov support here, we sponsor their product. Not much else I can tell you. I am happy with what I use if for. Don't use Netflix since there are tons of the same stuff in Kodi and as for the addons, don't use them either as they are found in Kodi.

.Been there done that......they always say they are working on the request or the solution to fix a problem.......does not happen....................Website forum is all spammers........I see you have not been there............look at the dates of stuff by mods that have been posted.........long time ago......................

thats there test site and its been dead half yr now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast